In this Discussion

You're Not Alone

edited November -1 in OK Go
I realized that somehow we never gave the EP its own thread, so I guess I'll get it started.

Just downloaded it. wub.gif I love this "disc". It's fantastic! I especially love OLISQ - it's got a new, somewhat more sensual feel to it (as if it weren't already the sexiest song ever). And AMW? OMG wub.gif

I'll have more to say when I'm rested. In the meantime did you download it yet? Go buy it. Now.

Comments

• I just listened to it and I love it! It's amazing. I'm going to listen to it again and probably a couple more times after that.

I love the pictures in the digital booklet too. Especially the one of Tim hula hooping.
  • I just checked and it's not on iTunes Germany sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif... yet.
    Well, I hope I can download it, aaaah, I want to listen to those songs!!!!

* Tim hula hooping???? Now, I'm going to be really angry if iTunes Germany won't have it soon.
  • Just bought it, and I love it wub.gif
  • A link to iTunes would be very appreciated rolleyes.gif
  • like this...? http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore...25&s=143441

i want to buy it but i don't have any us itunes credit... i do have an account though... i can only find $50 itunes card on ebay, and i don't particularly want to spend that much if i'm not going to use all of it [i'll probably end up buying a $50 one anyway..]... but, i listened to the samples and they sound pretty cool.... biggrin.gif
  • Yea thanks smile.gif Ill have a listen later today!
  • AH I only have 2.88 in my iTunes! I must put in more money!

The 30 second clips just knocked me dead, though. WOW.
  • so one needs some credit to buy on iTunes US??? ... ah, it's getting complicated. And can I buy something from iTunes US, when my iTunes is iTunes Germany? How many times can I say iTunes in a sentence?
  • ok, no use. I tried to buy the Ep and it's not working. I mean, I need to have an US address for my credit card and those gift certificates on ebay are too much for just this one EP, right?

AAAAAAAAh, what can I do???
  • Not available in the UK store.
    Fuck it.

I hate this bloody island...
  • I can't pick it up till I get home tonight sad.gif Stupid responsibilities like going to bed early and waking up at the butt crack of dawn.

If it's anything like Saturday's concert, I know I will be in love.
  • i just woke up after a near 12-hour slumber... thank GOD. smile.gif i love this and i love the booklet. how fucking awesome. best day ever.

edit: I love how you can REALLY hear Tim's backups on Disaster wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Feb 5 2008, 02:36 PM)
    Not available in the UK store.
    Fuck it.

I hate this bloody island...

we're two then. argh, I might just scream at iTunes, but I guess that won't change a thing... stupid stupid stupid
  • "we're two then. argh, I might just scream at iTunes, but I guess that won't change a thing... stupid stupid stupid"

Three now .. sad.gif
  • AMW is so awesome! It always was, but now it's like BAM!

Mayo and Alice (that sounds like a sandwich)- that stinks. I have a solution in mind but it might not be very appropriate...
    edit: And Joris too, ugh, I feel your pain.
  • double post, sorry, but I just saw the credits and they're hilarious and awesome:

"Produced by Damian Kulash, Jr. and Mark Nevers
    Engineered by Mark Nevers
    Mixed at Beech House Studios, Neville, by Mark Nevers
    and at Five Pint Recorders, Los Angeles by Damian Kulash, Jr.
    Mastered by Robert Vosgien at Capital
    Last minute technical ass-saving by Ken Sluiter
    Trombone drawings by Shana Lutker; design and layout by Damian.
    Photographs by J.orge Just and Damian."

Yay, Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore!
    Yay, ass-saving!
    I also love how by the third time Damian got tired of writing his last name.
    And yay for hula-hoping Tim! Best photo ever, especially b/c of the guy behind him
  • gahahahhaha oh my gosh. That's so funny, I was coming here to post the same thing! You beat me to it, Sally dear smile.gif I *LOVE* it.
  • "especially Mark "Nobody Boddas Me Eeda" Nevers"

UMMMMMMM HI! Butler U show anyone?!?!?
  • Well, my Internet FINALLY decided to work and the EP is absolutely perfect and I love everything Damian wrote in the digital booklet biggrin.gif

These gentlemen are so amazing...I'm so proud of them AND to be a dedicated fan, along with all of you smile.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Feb 5 2008, 10:56 AM)
    "especially Mark "Nobody Boddas Me Eeda" Nevers"

UMMMMMMM HI! Butler U show anyone?!?!?

laugh.gif I noticed that too!