In this Discussion

Damian and Bonerama to Appear on The Letterman Show

Comments

• Awwwwww!!!! That makes me love them even more! My parents and I stood outside that theatre for hours in the freezing cold when I was 14 trying to get me in to see Phish perform on Letterman. I didn't get into the show that day, but I still have the VHS of the show. biggrin.gif

Oh, the nostalgia.
  • that's badass. I can't wait to watch them tonight... they will ALL be beaming and we all know how great they look when they're happy/excited
  • I have never gone to Letterman...stood outside at night one night when supposedly Dave was getting ready to leave....and been to Hello Deli! (ohhhhh A Millions Ways just started on my ipod!!) At least George Clooney isn't on the show tonight. Then I would be really upset I wasn't there. HA!
  • Oh, man, I'm way too excited about this. I'm taping it on two different TVs just in case one doesn't work out. laugh.gif I'm actually considering staying up that late. And I deeply value my sleep.
  • im so reved up! ekk! highlight of the week!
  • this is totally random but... i want that puppy. Kate Walsh just adopted the cutest pup i've ever seeeeeen
  • dying. he looks. so great. anyone else notice how GREEN his eyes are?!
    they sound... amazing.

awww little dance moves. oh god. i love this. smile.gif this is so awesome. bonerama looks so SHARP! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
  • MY GOD. I melted into my chair and smiled the biggest I've smiled in quite a while. wub.gif wub.gif
    They did a great job!

• That was so fantastic. I loved it, and I'm so glad for my DVR. I've had to watch it like 3 times. Did anyone notice that one of the Trombone players was a stand-in? Stacey? Can you comment?
  • yeah, i noticed that! the guy to craig's right was unfamiliar... mark looked so cute, ha smile.gif
  • AWWW my boys looked goooooood!!! I am like a proud little mama. LOL Greg Hicks was the stand-in, he fills in for various members (okay just Rick and Steve) when they can't make a gig. I think if you see Bonerama around you will see more of Greg. He is a sweetie and the baby of the group. smile.gif

Damian. Oh Damian. Really....that was wonderful. He sounded awesome!! It was an amazing amazing song and I just wished they could have played more!!
  • QUOTE (stacey0821 @ Feb 12 2008, 01:24 AM)
    Damian. Oh Damian.

Oh! There it is, everyone! She's *really* one of us now! wink.gif rolleyes.gif Welcome to the club, Miss Stacey!
  • Just saw it and it was awesome! I wish Bonerama would come to San Francisco.

I was planning to stay up for this, but I totally fell asleep. Then I woke like five minutes before they were on. I think I have some kind of OK Go sense.
  • Awww!! Damian looked so dapper and sexy and.... I could melt!
    I think the collabo with Bonerama sounds greattt and is a great refresher for material that (dare I say) has started to sound old.

Hooray!!

edit: and did I mention that I LOVED what Damian was wearing???
  • aaaaaaaaaah, I want to see it!! (I checked youtube but I could only see Kate Walsh being up there already... )

cannot wait!
  • it's there for all those who could not see it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOTtTN0h1UA

he is so handsome!!!!

It seems as if he has no idea what to do with his hands, when he hasn't got his guitar so he makes those cute dancing moves and...aw, Damian!!! ^^

And he really does look good with those clothes, I don't even mind the hair now, it all fits and he is handsome!!!!
  • They sounded fantastic! biggrin.gif And Damian looked amazing in his suit and vest and YES Katie, those eyes...*sigh wub.gif
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Feb 12 2008, 02:46 AM)
    Just saw it and it was awesome! I wish Bonerama would come to San Francisco.

I was planning to stay up for this, but I totally fell asleep. Then I woke like five minutes before they were on. I think I have some kind of OK Go sense.

They have been in San Fran before...in facts lots o times. They will be back. Most likely this summer!! smile.gif

I have watched it 3 times at least already. Who else???
  • QUOTE (stacey0821 @ Feb 12 2008, 08:24 AM)
    I have watched it 3 times at least already. Who else???

::blushes:: Guilty as charged. Ginny and I actually danced around the living room one time.
  • when i woke up this morning (and couldn't breathe, yay sickness) i checked the boards first, and mayo had already posted the link. BEST thing to wake up to smile.gif