In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• This is probably a reposted picture but this topic needs a bump. <3 kcilc
  • Wow that is an amazing picture I love it!
  • alright. i didn't feel like digging up the NorthwesternU thread... but I finally got my pictures up from the show, plus the ones from DC smile.gif

http://community.webshots.com/user/varsityLovesmusic
  • Katie, you just amaze me sometimes. =D

the lighting was perfect at those venues!!
  • Mmmm the NU show. Good memories. SWEET PICTURESSSS!
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Feb 7 2008, 01:24 AM)
    Katie, you just amaze me sometimes. =D

the lighting was perfect at those venues!!

Oh stopppppp *blush*
    And yes, the lighting WAS perfect. I got lucky. I hate red/orange lights, but the blues, greens and purples are perfect for using w/out flash
  • damian bed headddddd
    in the first one smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 8 2007, 10:21 PM)
    "You are guitarist and lead singer, Damian Kulash, Jr.! Everyone thinks you are very pretty but you are really just a regular guy who likes to rock (and call Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore at 3 in the morning to tell him you are stuck in traffic). You may not realize it but you curse like a sailor. Kiss your mother with that mouth, Damian!?!?! You are a born rock star and everyone is so glad you are in a band as awesome as OK Go!"

Uh...haha, but so inaccurate.

Thanks uber mucho for the stuff guys! I wish I had time to find more myself!

It was accurate at the time, which was a long long time ago! I can't even remember when I made that quiz.
  • So, for those of you who hadn't seen any pictures from the Tipitina's show.. here are a couple I found on Bonerama's myspace... I chose these particular two for a few reasons.. but mostly one BIG one... and if you know me, you'll know why I picked them wink.gif

Here's Damian and bonerama rehearsing for Letterman... loving the jacket smile.gif

• QUOTE (katieyellow @ Feb 19 2008, 06:33 PM)
    So, for those of you who hadn't seen any pictures from the Tipitina's show.. here are a couple I found on Bonerama's myspace... I chose these particular two for a few reasons.. but mostly one BIG one... and if you know me, you'll know why I picked them wink.gif

... I LOVE THIS ONE! ...Andy... wub.gif

haha, yes I think I know why you picked those biggrin.gif

Edit 1:looks like Damian is hitting himself....

Edit 2:I love the things Damian is wearing in that last picture!!
  • More Cowbell!!
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Feb 19 2008, 01:41 PM)
    More Cowbell!!

LoL exactly wink.gif and you're right Mayo... haha big shocker there.

Becky, did you notice that on Facebook the other day, the "featured" gift to give was "more cowbell" not JUST a cowbell, but MORE cowbell.
    Hilarious laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Feb 19 2008, 02:13 PM)
    Becky, did you notice that on Facebook the other day, the "featured" gift to give was "more cowbell" not JUST a cowbell, but MORE cowbell.
    Hilarious laugh.gif

Nope. I missed it. Dammit. I woulda given that to sooo many people.
  • I don't think I've ever seen this one before, but I'm pretty sure some of you guys have. I'm so confused. What was this for?

• I've never seen this either. I love every picture with Damian wearing those pants tongue.gif What is he holding? A cake or something?
  • Yeah I think so. The title on Flickr was something along the lines of "happy birthday". I love what Tim is wearing! I haven't seen him wear any casual clothes in a recent photo.
  • It's from Tim's birthday.
    They brought him a cake onstage.
  • HOLY COW!! THESE ARE AWESIME!!!!!!!!! WHen were these taken?