In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• QUOTE (DJRose @ Mar 4 2008, 02:07 PM)
    I'm in London and I'm safe! Love you all!

woo =]

enjoy the gig tonight hun
  • - my new CDs (Hoosiers and Vampire Weekend... GREAT, go buy it!)
    - eating too much
    - NME Club coming to Germany, first time ever in Hamburg and I'm there! (well, if there are still tickets tomorrow)
    - the plant I never give water to suddenly full of blossoms... HOW?
    - TSF biggrin.gif
  • -Craft night at the local bar. There's nothing better than having a glass of beer and gluing/glittering/pom-pomming everything in sight.
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Mar 4 2008, 06:30 PM)
    - TSF biggrin.gif

wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

-laughing so hard tonight, my stomach STILL hurts
    -shopping. and buying, a lot.
  • I have the house to myself Friday and Saturday!! What to do, what to do...
  • -OK GO IS COMING TO MICHIGANNNNNNNN
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 5 2008, 12:28 PM)
    -OK GO IS COMING TO MICHIGANNNNNNNN

OK Go concerts an hour away from East Lansing smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

And my partner in crime for calling to let me know less than 2 minutes after Becky posted it and ordering my ticket 30 seconds later cool.gif
  • - vampire weekend vampire weekend vampire weekend vampire weekend vampire weekend
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Mar 4 2008, 09:07 AM)
    I'm in London and I'm safe! Love you all!

I missed this! GOOD! I'm glad!! smile.gif have tons of fun, and give Alice a really really really big hug for ME!
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 5 2008, 10:28 AM)
    -OK GO IS COMING TO MICHIGANNNNNNNN

QUOTE (Beasle @ Mar 5 2008, 10:50 AM)
    OK Go concerts an hour away from East Lansing smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

And my partner in crime for calling to let me know less than 2 minutes after Becky posted it and ordering my ticket 30 seconds later cool.gif

I'm happy because I was able to post the MI show to make these two extra happy.

Edit: And I'll be more happy when I purchase my tickets, which should be in a few minutes.

'Nother Edit: Got my tickets!! wub.gif Oh so happy!!
  • ^ You made our day rolleyes.gif

This. This makes me happy.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Mar 5 2008, 05:10 PM)
    This. This makes me happy.

YOU make me happy, Rachel.

I had my mall photo shoot...and was immediately cast for MY OWN SHOOT. o_0
  • Rach - AHH!! IRWIN!!! biggrin.gif

Tdog - Ooooh, how'd it go?? smile.gif From now on I will always think of you as my supermodel friend. biggrin.gif
  • Alie and TDog make me happy. That's great news, Jenn!

And Alice, ZOMGS HE IS SO LOVELY!!!!!! And he was very impressed with the fact that I flew over an ocean to see him.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Mar 5 2008, 10:16 PM)

Congrats!!

-Seeing Al Sharpton speak tomorrow!
    -Lentil soup
    -Peanut parties
    -Feeling almost alright about how studying is going for my midterm tomorrow. If i keep telling myself that I'm a braniac, maybe I'll actually be a braniac
    -Lazy Saturday planned where we sit around, watch "She's the Man" (my friends and I have an Amanda Bynes obsession going on right now), and try and pilfer Guitar Hero from someone... anyone
  • My Happy List:

-Going to Disney World for ESPN the Weekend. It turned out to be way more fun than I even imagined, considering I'm not a big ESPN fan.
    -leaving the below freezing weather in NY, for 70 degree weather in Florida.
    -wearing shorts and flip flops, and getting a bit of a sunburn (eventhough it was a burn, it still meant I was in the sun!)
    -hanging out with my brothers and these two friends of ours that are my brother's ages who are two of the funniest people ever.
    -Actually knowing ESPN people and athletes after thinking I was going to know no one.
    -Meeting several anchors and athletes and seeing live tapings of shows and interviews and being on the jumbo screen thing, several times.
    -Being on Baseball Tonight, which was on TV, when they got all the Yankee fans in the crowd together and when they panned the crowd. And having people see me on TV.
    -Being the one who noticed a certain Sportscenter Anchor walk into the ESPN Club at like 1 in the morning and talking to him for about 15 min. while he was wasted. haha Then parting ways, walking to the car and somehow him finding us again. And then talking some more, getting a picture with him, and him asking us for a ride home. And us giving him a ride to his hotel. And the whole car ride, which was hilarious. O and he gave us his phone number. And the fact that we were driving this Sportscenter Anchor, in our car. It was just mindblowing. And he actually remembered us the next day and thanked us. Awesome!
  • Eeep, Rachel, that's a GREAT picture wub.gif
    kajsdhfalkjsdghakdfgh you're so very lucky...

and Patty, that sounds really cool too! biggrin.gif

- friends getting into college
    smile.gif I'm so proud of them hahaha

okay, I just noticed this, but: WTF does "Insert: acronym" do???
    well, I suppose I'll find out in two seconds, but still
    its weird.
    blink.gif

edit: ahaha so apparently it tells you what said acronym means when you scroll over it. As with the wtf above.
    not as much fun as I had hoped...
    but still, interesting.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Mar 5 2008, 05:16 PM)

That's freaking badass. ANTM cycle 11?? wink.gif

-Sleepovers that include me, and 3 girlfriends, and my best guy friend.
    -Facial masks
    -Loud music
    -Recreating Sara Bareilles pictures
    -4 different kinds of chips in one bowl
    -Ice cream cake
    -A big bed of blankets
    -oh, and booze.
  • - Avenue Q coming to Boston!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
    gah, I've been wanting to see it for the longest time