In this Discussion

OK Go Fan Art

Comments

• Mayo, I've said it before and I'll say it again. You're too amazing for words.

And Rachel you look gorgeous in that shirt!!
  • AAaaaaah, you got it!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif yay, I hoped it'd be there today, I'm happy biggrin.gif

hehe, thank you biggrin.gif
  • don't apologize!

AND THAT SHIRT IS FAAAAAAAB-O! I love it!!!
  • I'm so jealous! AMAZING.
  • MAYO! That shirt is absolutely lovely smile.gif

Rach...you lucky, lucky girl. It looks fantastic!
  • Mayo, you're fantabulous!!

And everyone who has received a Mayo original are the luckiest people on the planet!
  • Mayo's an absolute GODDESS. I mean it. I picked up the mail on my way home from work and opened the package in the elevator. Poor Ginny had to stand there while Mommy stared in shock and awe at her new tshirt, instead of walking her.
  • awesome! I love how you make Dan. He always looks so suave!
  • agh, great art, I'm really jealous, et cetera, et cetera wink.gif you guys know how amazing you are by now. :wuv:

I also wanted to say that even though I'm 80% done with my next Teeny thing, and I have another picture planned, I can't post anything new any time soon because my mom's selling the computer I use which means I can't put anything new on it. sad.gif but hopefully I'll return in a couple of weeks. gosh that seems so long from now! anyway, sorry about that!
  • So the other day I was messing around with my water color kit. I didn't have anything to paint but I was bored. I looked up and I have the AP picture on my wall so I thought why don't I try my hand at OK Go. Here is the result:
    Dan and tim (they're my favorites thats why they're on top):
    Damian and Andy(Hair is hard to get right in water color, plus damian is just straight up hard and I haven't discovered Andy's defining trait that makes it look like him, i'm worrking on it though, maybe sometime in the future something better will come about from me):
    The whole thing:
  • Oooh! Nice! For some reason, this reminds me of some retro band poster. probably the hot pink lettering.
  • I was playing around with some new paints that I just got and I ended up painting this cool little design thing. At first I was just planning on painting some nonsense just to try out the paints, but I couldn't think of anything to paint, and of course I couldn't think of anything but OK Go (I was watching the DVD from Oh No), so I started with their logo and then just played around. tongue.gif

• woah cool! sell it on ebay!!! LOL did you hang it up? right above your bed? tongue.gif
  • so i try again and this is the result...
    RUSTY

• oh, are you using a tablet? I think about getting one but I'm not sure, maybe you can help me...? And I love the way you do the hair wub.gif

Here are those shoes I wore last night and my friend told me that those kind of shoes are falling apart after little time so yay for all the effort... sad.gif Anyway, I don't care, I like them.

I won't show ALL sides now, because that would take me loads of posts, all the pics, ...

left shoe, Cadbury, rainbow and Dan (before I coloured them):

also left shoe, London for Alice:

front of right shoe, Lord Boss of Hogg (now changed, thank you Rachel, the paint is still wet, so the last two g's are darker than the rest):

right shoe at the side, cat and bird-thing:

biggrin.gif I also got Andy and Damian on there, Andy with a small part of a Teeny OK Go story biggrin.gif, but the pics are crap so I won't show, hehe.
  • Seriously, Mayo, you're amazing.

(I think there's another "G" in "Hogg" though - it's not the word for Pig in this case, it's referring to a character from early 80's tv show "The Dukes of Hazzard". And now that I've been over to IMDB, I've been reminded that it was made into a movie too, which I had clearly blocked from my memory. But yeah, the character is Boss Hogg.)
  • oh, are you sure? Then I'll change that. I think I wrote it off from one of the motivational posters, well. Thank you biggrin.gif and now that you're really sure, thank you even more, I'll change it right now
  • London for meeeee!! YAY, thanks, Mayo smile.gif
    Those shoes are amazing, by the way. All the detail...!!!
  • good grief. i don't know any cooler people than the ones on this board.
    no lieeeee, son.
  • Another amazing Mayo original. You should start a line of clothing.

That would totally be my favorite designer line ever. LOL