In this Discussion

OK Go Fan Art

Comments

• Mayo, I wanna be you in my next life! You are simply amazing!
  • You are too awesome for words Mayo. I wish my knitting skills were as awesome as your painting/drawing skills.
  • Ah shhhhhhhhhhhh! Your knitting skills are amazing, I wish I knew how to knit!! (I tried and I failed... when I was 10... haha)
    THANK YOU, lol, I'll be the next *insert cool designer here because I have no idea*... ah, I don't think so, hehe.

• thank you Mayo~ laugh.gif yes i use tablet to draw these though i`m a green hand on it ... tongue.gif the shoes are really AMAZING!you`re sooooooooo talent!

and yesterday i draw Tim,umm,his head is the most difficult part,but i finished it at last:)

• Tim's looking quite suave! =D

I drew this today with plain metallic markers. It was actually really fun, too! I finally got my Ok Go tote bag that I've been waiting forever to have. LOL. The picture is overcontrasted via Photoshop, but this way it looks more silvery! Silver blisss...
  • aaaaaah, that's so cool! And looks like a lot of work, too, you did all that with a silver marker? Whoa! Oh and what's that in the lower right corner? biggrin.gif

Totally silver Blisssssss!!! wub.gif
  • yeah. silver and gold metallic markers. it was so fun though. No wonder you make so much OK Go stuff. It's relaxing.

the thing on the bottom is an apple juice box. biggrin.gif
  • I just got a Wii yesterday! Wooo! I decided to have some fun and make OK Go

And of course I had to add in Trish biggrin.gif
  • hahahaha nice job. I love the Damian hair. It's long again! LOL
  • biggrin.gif Tim's look biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Wow, now I want a Wii!
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Mar 30 2008, 06:59 PM)
    hahahaha nice job. I love the Damian hair. It's long again! LOL

Haha, yeah, I like his long hair better so I decided to give him that instead of his new short hair tongue.gif
  • Me and my sister made shirts for the concert up at Calvin College

My shirt

My sister's shirt

The back of my shirt after the guys signed it biggrin.gif

I also made them ping pong paddles which I brought with me and gave to them

Me while we were waiting for a security person or someone to be by the bus so we could give the ping pong paddles to them to give to the guys. (we weren't sure if we'd get to see them after the show) But then we spotted Dan going up to the bus and gave them to him biggrin.gif
  • Ah! Rebekker, those items are lovely! T-shirt making for Ok Go shows is so much fun. Nice ping pong paddles! (Ha, that sounds like some sort of terrible come-on line)
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 25 2008, 10:57 PM)
    Ah! Rebekker, those items are lovely! T-shirt making for Ok Go shows is so much fun. Nice ping pong paddles! (Ha, that sounds like some sort of terrible come-on line)

Agreed! Well Done, Bekker!
  • Haha I LOVE the paddles! Awesome idea smile.gifsmile.gif
  • it`s seems the frist time i draw the full band,though it just a skecth... tongue.gif

• hello!

after a long absence...I'm finally back with a Teeny picture (yes, just one...). sorry about being gone! D:

so, I drew this a while ago and just now got the chance to post it. it's part one of a three part series: Teenys Go Golfing. my scanner, of course, killed it. and there's lots of messy parts and mistakes and...hopefully, that'll make it "charming." >__>; haha. it actually looks really good in person. stupid scanner. :'(

okay, so here it is! pg. 2 coming eventually! (it's finished along with pg. 3)

btw, I have no idea how to draw pretzel sticks. or golf clubs. lol. oops.
  • Aaaah! I wish I was half as creative as you guys! All of the stuff you made is amazing!!

I love how most of you made stuff while you're supposed to be studying for exams.... because I do the same thing! Haha. I kinda use it as a stress relief. For example, I made them an iPod commercial while studying for finals -- [let it load fully before playing]

• HAHAHA!

I love your screenname, first of all. But all I'm getting from your link is a jpg, is there something I'm missing?
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ May 14 2008, 02:51 PM)
    HAHAHA!

I love your screenname, first of all. But all I'm getting from your link is a jpg, is there something I'm missing?

Heh, thanks! smile.gif

It wouldn't let me embed the actual video [or perhaps I'm not really sure how] so you have to click the pic and it'll lead you to the video... I hope.