In this Discussion

OK Go Fan Art

Comments

• QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ May 14 2008, 04:00 PM)
    Heh, thanks! smile.gif

It wouldn't let me embed the actual video [or perhaps I'm not really sure how] so you have to click the pic and it'll lead you to the video... I hope.

Yeah, I was clicking the picture and all I got was the JPG. Maybe if you just posted it as a link?
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ May 14 2008, 03:23 PM)
    Yeah, I was clicking the picture and all I got was the JPG. Maybe if you just posted it as a link?

Hah, leave it to me for my first post ever not to work. Lovely.

Here's the link [remember to let it load fully before playing]: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g261/gat...ent=O-K-G-O.flv

Hope it works!
  • woah that was awesome! I swear, if i saw that by chance I would've thought it was a real commercial. Nice editing and welcome to the boards! =D

I've rediscovered those scratch the color on things. This was so fun to make! And if you're wondering...it's a bookmark.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ May 15 2008, 10:53 PM)
    woah that was awesome! I swear, if i saw that by chance I would've thought it was a real commercial. Nice editing and welcome to the boards! =D

Hey guys, sorry for my momentary hiatus. Had an email validation problem, which essentially blocked me from doing anything... actually, let's just not talk about it. Too traumatic. wink.gif Hah, but now I am freeeeee!

Anywho, thanks so much for the comment, Tapegrl!!

I love that bookmark you made! At first glance, I thought it was a surfboard. Haha. But I really love the colors!
  • The bookmarks were supposed to be surfboards. haha i wish i had an OK Go surfboard...but too bad I can't swim. D=
  • That's an awesome video. It really does look like they're dancing to the music!

And I Love the bookmark! I thought of a surf board when I looked at it too.
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ May 18 2008, 09:18 AM)
    That's an awesome video. It really does look like they're dancing to the music!

Thanks! smile.gif
  • QUOTE (applelye @ May 11 2008, 07:09 AM)
    hello!

after a long absence...I'm finally back with a Teeny picture (yes, just one...). sorry about being gone! D:

so, I drew this a while ago and just now got the chance to post it. it's part one of a three part series: Teenys Go Golfing. my scanner, of course, killed it. and there's lots of messy parts and mistakes and...hopefully, that'll make it "charming." >__>; haha. it actually looks really good in person. stupid scanner. :'(

okay, so here it is! pg. 2 coming eventually! (it's finished along with pg. 3)

btw, I have no idea how to draw pretzel sticks. or golf clubs. lol. oops.

Applesauce, mmm, I call you applesauce because there is a tearoom in Flagstaff of the same name. You are quite the manga-ka! That was awesome!

Ms. YoDoofball, you are quite the movie maker

Tapegrl, when I become a surfer, I want you to make my killer board.

Gothicblood, you put a nice gothic twist on ok go. I wish I could sketch as nicely as you.

I have been lacking in complimenting the awesome art here, so this post is to make up for that.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 26 2008, 05:21 PM)
    Ms. YoDoofball, you are quite the movie maker

Ms.Tempe, you are quite the story writer.

Oh, and danke.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 26 2008, 05:21 PM)
    Applesauce, mmm, I call you applesauce because there is a tearoom in Flagstaff of the same name. You are quite the manga-ka! That was awesome!

awww, thanks. I am also quite the flake, hahaha... >__>

so, here's page 2! in case you've forgotten since it's been so long, this is part two of the golfing portion of the Teeny sports episode. once again, I don't know how to draw golf clubs or pretzel sticks...and I apologize for all the mistakes, and espeically for Damian changing in every panel, as well as his hair color, although that's kind of my scanner's fault... ;__; and I don't get why my lines are so ridiculously crooked. I swear I used a ruler and I was paying attention, but...aaah. I do my best.

I found another Teeny sketch that I'd forgotten about, so I'll have to finish that and post it along with page three. it's when the Teenys were playing with the fisher price farm set :3 haha.
  • Lookie what Mayo and Katie gave to me wink.gif

Best. Gift. Ever.
  • Holy Crap. REALLY? That Is AMAZING.
  • I'm glad you likey, Ang smile.gif
    It was SO hard for me to hang on to that for as long as I did w/out spilling the beans!
  • WOW, that is gorgeous! Our boardies are all so generous and talented wub.gif
  • The stuff on here is AMAZING!! I want to make a shirt now!
    Oh, well...
    I drew this...a year ago I think?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/13288510@N03/1363459734/

I was drawing on the floor(it was before i got my nice, shiny desk wub.gif) and my cat thought it would be fun to run right across it leaving the nice smear near damian...damn cat. wink.gif oh, i dont really like how dan's face turned out....must work on using pens more...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/13288510@N03/...stream?edited=1

I also made a video in chocolate syrup:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ppUCovUq70...;watch_response
    the syrup actually tasted pretty bad, but its a good thing
    or i would of eaten damian's poor face off! tongue.gif

have i done anything else lately? *looks around horribly messy desk and surrounding area*
    oh yeah! I've done some damian related pieces that I have finished, but haven't gotten around to scanning them in... dry.gif grrr...
  • Aaah, that shirt is SO gorgeous! Loveeee it!
  • QUOTE (hensocks @ Jun 25 2008, 12:58 AM)
    I also made a video in chocolate syrup:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ppUCovUq70...;watch_response
    the syrup actually tasted pretty bad, but its a good thing
    or i would of eaten damian's poor face off! tongue.gif

I hope you gave yourself a well deserved pat on the back for that. It was so SO awesome and fun to watch smile.gif Nice work!
  • I made shoes biggrin.gif I actually made these on the plane ride to LA tongue.gif