In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• I'm commenting on this photo again because I'm tired and random things will pop out of my mouth without first checking with my brain.

#1 I so didn't see that there were two dogs in this pic. My monitor at work is hella old and the colors aren't all that bright. Oh, to lay on Tim's legs.

#2 Anyone else notice Dan's package? Yes, I went there. And now you've gone there too. I'm evil.

#3 I so wouldn't mind Damian scratching my backside.

#4 Which leaves us with Andy. Though I'm sure everyone knows my stance on Andy. Though it does kinda look like he's gettin' ready to pop someone.

I should really get to bed before I write more inane dribble.
  • I've been way behind in Ok Go news for a while, but when did this shift in the way they dress happen?
  • ^^It's a new thing, just to wet people's appetites I suppose--like a delicious appetizer for the album which will be the main course
  • Haha, ok. It's definitely exciting that Things Are Happening.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jul 3 2008, 04:11 AM)
    I'm commenting on this photo again because I'm tired and random things will pop out of my mouth without first checking with my brain.

#1 I so didn't see that there were two dogs in this pic. My monitor at work is hella old and the colors aren't all that bright. Oh, to lay on Tim's legs.

#2 Anyone else notice Dan's package? Yes, I went there. And now you've gone there too. I'm evil.

#3 I so wouldn't mind Damian scratching my backside.

#4 Which leaves us with Andy. Though I'm sure everyone knows my stance on Andy. Though it does kinda look like he's gettin' ready to pop someone.

I should really get to bed before I write more inane dribble.

You are so randomly fantastic!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (unicornsplzzz @ Jul 3 2008, 01:02 PM)
    Haha, ok. It's definitely exciting that Things Are Happening.

Haha, I had a dream yesterday that Ok Go made the news: the announcement of the title of their third album. In the dream Tim was wandering around inside a plane, smiling smuggly at the news crew. Damian and Tim were both were the new grey suits. I have no idea what the name of the third album was supposed to be. All I remember is the title kept floating around in my other dreams, but now I can't even remember it!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jul 3 2008, 05:02 PM)
    Haha, I had a dream yesterday that Ok Go made the news: the announcement of the title of their third album. In the dream Tim was wandering around inside a plane, smiling smuggly at the news crew. Damian and Tim were both were the new grey suits. I have no idea what the name of the third album was supposed to be. All I remember is the title kept floating around in my other dreams, but now I can't even remember it!

That kind of stuff is always so frustrating. I once had a dream that I talked to Rusty in an antique shop. Also, I know this is unrelated, but did you guys finally crack old school?
  • ^^ hey, nice to see you back!
    and yes! it's all in the "board statuses" thread, but Tempe and Andy are now officially Old School.
    It happened at around 6,500 posts, I think. (yes? I'm too lazy to check...)

mmm, I like those new pictures toooo. They all look really nice in all of them.
    arkauhdfgjakfjfdhjlhjls
    <3

Although I totally didn't notice the second dog either. It's still hard to see on my monitor. hmmmm
  • I think the second dog kinda just blends in since he's black and surrounded by dark colors. I completely missed him too until Becky said something.
  • AWW I've had a bit of a rough week and coming back to this totally cheered me up. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
  • I didn't notice the second dog either. But now that I see him... he looks A LOT like my own! Sooooo cute!

And glad you're back, Tapegrl! Hope your week ends up being awesome!
  • I still can't see the dog. And it's not for lack of trying. I think my monitors are just out to get me. Yeah, that's it.

Anyway, if I'm not much mistaken, the other dog is probably Dora, Damian's other dog. There was a story about Dora and Bunny Carlos awhile ago, if you search for the PETA2 thread there's video as well.
  • I don't know if this helps you see Dora better... but I lightened the picture a bit and then circled the area where she's at --

• oh thanks. I couldn't see it either.

so that's what that dark mass is...
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jul 3 2008, 07:02 PM)

Heh, last night I dreamt that I was practicing CPR and had to practice on Andy. Sadly, it was actual practice, nothing exciting. Worse yet, I don't even know CPR. Maybe I should learn should I need to practice.

And yay, I glanced at Andy so much I spotted the 2nd dog and then pointed her out to everyone else. Sometimes it's a good thing to stare.
  • The new pictures are great and the boys look fantastic, but I just realized how much I love the color and clashing patterns. I'm sad...and happy at the same time. The power of OK Go.

I wonder if these are the pics that Jeremy and Claire took because they mentioned here that they photographed them.

QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Jul 2 2008, 08:43 PM)
    So, do the guys personally handle their own myspace and facebook or are there designated people for that?

J0rge usually handles all the internet stuff although I think Milosh is in charge of the Myspace. I'm not sure. Maybe it's all Milosh right now since J0rge is still AWOL.
  • Love the new pictures smile.gif
    Always a nice thing to come home to!
  • Sorry if this has been posted before- I didn't see it when I looked thru the thread.
    It's Damian and Andy being interviewed by/ talking with a congressman, Congressman Marky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vOoQFapwCQ
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jul 2 2008, 11:33 AM)
    WEEEEE!!! NEW PICTURES

showing off the new, greyblackwhite look...
    i love andy's sweater

i love, Love, LOVE Andy's sweater too!!! So handsome and gorgeous.
  • Can't breathe.. Damian's eyes.... ohmygosh.
    wub.gif
    Thank you so much Katie.

I may have to lie down to get my breath back now....

Fucking nora. I want all four of them.