In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Tempe, you can't tell based on my location listed below? smile.gif
  • Any of you gals/guys know a good website or book to learn basic yoga for the back and shoulders? I don't want to get back probs from dental stuff and I think yoga could help prevent that. I'd like to try just a bit on my own before attempting any classes.
  • eeeeeeeee! wub.gif

hi
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 27 2009, 01:54 PM)
    Please to be photoshopping above bears with said hat kthnx.

sad.gif If I had said photoshop, or any skillz whatsoever, I ttly would.
    Because that is a great idea.

also, Melis! hey!
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jan 28 2009, 12:09 AM)
    sad.gif If I had said photoshop, or any skillz whatsoever, I ttly would.
    Because that is a great idea.

Haha, well, I sort of meant that in general. Not necessarily specifically to you. smile.gif

Also, OH MAN SNOW WHERE ARE YOU? OH WAIT! I SEE TINY FLAKES OUT MY WINDOW. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 28 2009, 03:08 AM)
    Any of you gals/guys know a good website or book to learn basic yoga for the back and shoulders? I don't want to get back probs from dental stuff and I think yoga could help prevent that. I'd like to try just a bit on my own before attempting any classes.

I've never gone to a yoga class myself, but I have a friend who's SUPER into yoga and swears that it is necessary to go to a class when starting out just because it's so easy to make a mistake and accidentally hurt yourself; she always scolds me when I try and do things myself, saying that when starting out, everyone NEEDS to have a teacher there to correct your poses.
    So, though it sucks to drag yourself out to a class, most places have special introductory rates so it won't make a huge dent in your wallet to just try out a couple of classes. She also says to make sure they're certified (though I can't remember with whom they are supposed to be certified...).
  • Damian's doppleganger was on my train last night. Complete with fur hat. (Sadly I can't find the pic to which I'm referring.)

Garrett's caramel popcorn is teh awesome.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jan 28 2009, 12:56 PM)
    Damian's doppleganger was on my train last night. Complete with fur hat. (Sadly I can't find the pic to which I'm referring.)

that reminds me, i totally saw (a) justin timberlake (look alike) wearing overalls in target the other day...
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jan 27 2009, 11:09 PM)
    also, Melis! hey!

hey! i've missed everyone!
  • It's 1.30pm and I am still drunk from last night. This is so very bad.
  • ^ be careful! sad.gif
  • Thanks, Mel! It was pretty rough going, but I'm feeling a lot better now... lol.

Except that I just found out that I spoke to the guy I really like last night for a very long time. And remember absolutely nothing. I'm so bloody terrified that I said or did something terribly awful or stupid or embarrassing. Quite likely, to be honest....
  • glad to hear you're doing better! how did you find out you spoke to him in this state?
  • One of my friends asked me who the guy was who I had been chatting to for ages in a particular corner of the room. To which I replied that I didn't remember being in that corner of the room at all... then another friend told me that it had been him.

I've facebook messaged him to apologise for any possible stupidly and have received no reply.... worried much? blink.gif
  • Alice if he doesn't get the message and immediately find out where you are, come running to wherever that might be, scoop you up into his arms and carry you off into the sunset then he's a moron and therefore not good enough to date you.

Just sayin'.
  • i *think* ive got a promotion at work..

"Today the council nominated Andrew Taylor as PR Champion for the store, with the veiw to increase potential community awareness from Make the Diffrence Days by making relations with the press, and look for oppertunitites in the press for Keyworth in interact with the comunity"
  • congrats pandy!!!
  • i have no idea what any of it means though!

and i have to talk to the press?

this will end badly, with me swearing..

"come to sainsburys, its fucking great....oh shit i swore....oh fucking hell..."
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 30 2009, 03:39 PM)
    i have no idea what any of it means though!

and i have to talk to the press?

this will end badly, with me swearing..

"come to sainsburys, its fucking great....oh shit i swore....oh fucking hell..."

haha.. i'm sure you'll do fine!
  • just get a captain britain outfit. bam, done. easy.