In this Discussion

Hitting the West Coast

Comments

• Mary, I totally missed you and your sig.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Dec 29 2008, 01:52 PM)
    Mary, I totally missed you and your sig.

i agree,
    definitely one of the best sigs
  • QUOTE (heydoofball @ Jan 3 2009, 02:40 PM)
    i agree,
    definitely one of the best sigs

Awww... thanks guys. It's always nice to drop back in and see what kind of mischief you doofballs are getting into.
    Let me just say: OMG I HAVE EXCITEMENT SEIZURES EVERY TIME I THINK ABOUT THE FACT THAT I'M SEEING THEM IN MARCH.
    aaaand breathe.... (totally doesn't help)

as;lkgjskl!!
  • I just want OK Go to hit the southeast. Is that too much to ask? We won't even talk this time... well not a lot anyways.
  • Aaahhh, so I just bought my ticket (and my boyfriend's and sister's and bro-in-law's - so much money, but totally worth it. blink.gif ) for the Anaheim show! Extremely excited!!!!

biggrin.gif
  • Poster for Seattle show.

Made by Tau Siroko.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Feb 10 2009, 10:13 AM)
    Poster for Seattle show.

Made by Tau Siroko.

That's an awesome poster. I like how he captured Andy's....

I've always wondered, did Damian stake a claim on the K when they were thinking of the light up jackets? I'm sure it's based on where they are usually located on stage, but he coulda had the G and given Dan the K since they both have the initials DK. Perhaps I'm over analyzing. Eh.

Now I wonder, will they keep the light up jackets in the new tour?
  • He probably picked K because it's the most kick-ass letter in the alphabet!
  • biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Kalinda, you rock.
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Feb 12 2009, 08:32 PM)
    biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Kalinda, you rock.

And that's an understatement wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 12 2009, 10:54 PM)
    And that's an understatement wink.gif

Uh-Greed. biggrin.gif
  • Awww, you guys are too sweet. wub.gif
  • hmmm.... I'm pretty sure I'm going to the Portland show on the 27th... and I'm also spending some of spring break down in San Francisco visiting a friend. I don't have any specific dates set - I was just planning to be back in Portland by Friday for the show... so I don't think it would be too hard to stay in SF through the 25th and see the show down there too!
    ahh! that would be really fun! do yall know if tickets are still available?
  • It would be so cool if you came to the SF show! There are still tickets available. It's more expensive to buy them off the website though, so if your friend lives here, it would be better to buy it at the venue. Then it's $19 instead of $21.
  • thanks for letting me know! i'll definitely see if it's possible for me to go. it would be so exciting!
  • Only, 18 more days til' the Anaheim concert!! I'm so Excited!!!!
  • I'm pretty sure I'm not going to the Santa Cruz show since I wouldn't be able to get a ride back to SF/don't have anywhere to stay for the night because it's spring break at UCSC that week so all of my friends there won't be there. Oh, I also have jury duty that week. :/

But nothing is stopping me from going to the SF show.
  • Hey there!!
    Sorry to interrupt you, but I just want you guys to know this.
    My best friend Rin is going to fly from Japan to San Francisco to visit her friend and see the show of OK GO at Great American Music Hall. Oh how I envy her! If you guys recognize a gorgeous Japanese girl who has beautiful long black hair, please don't be shy of saying hi to her.
  • That's really exciting for your friend, Setsumi! I wish it were you coming though - you've been waiting to see them for so long!
  • From a MySpace bulletin / the website:

Tonight's show in San Diego and tomorrow's show in Anaheim are postponed for the time being. We're super sorry. Damian got sick this week and his doctor has ordered him not to sing for the next 48 hours. The Anaheim show has been re-scheduled for April 10th. We promise we'll reschedule the Anaheim show shortly. And we'll try to convince Tim to give out free hugs before, after, and during the shows, when they do end up coming together. Hopefully soon. Sorry, and stay tuned.

-OK Go

I must be the only person who goes on MySpace anymore.