In this Discussion

ARGH WHY ARE WE DEAD?????

Comments

• QUOTE (DJRose @ Feb 25 2010, 09:28 AM)
    I am bumping this thread because the video is coming out in less than a week and tour dates get announced next week, and there has not been a new post in more than 24 hours! WTF, people? I know you're lurking. POST! SAY SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, Rach. Hiiiii. Don't hit me. *hides*
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Feb 25 2010, 03:28 PM)
    I am bumping this thread because the video is coming out in less than a week and tour dates get announced next week, and there has not been a new post in more than 24 hours! WTF, people? I know you're lurking. POST! SAY SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!

We went 24 hours without posting anything?
  • QUOTE (Sunnyside1334 @ Feb 25 2010, 02:57 PM)
    We went 24 hours without posting anything?

Yup. When I bumped the thread it was about 10am. The most recent post on any of the boards had been the day before at 9 something.

And I won't hit you, Nance. wink.gif
  • I have been enjoying all of the new photos on flickr tagged okgo. I had forgotten about flickr!!!
  • Linkage, por favor?
  • http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=okgo&s=rec
    If that doesn't work I just typed okgo in the search box on flickr and clicked recent. There are some fantastic photos there.
  • Look what went up for sale on my birthday!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/video/i-want-yo...the/id357357053

Hell to the yes.

Addendum: I just realized that this was my 223 purchase. Yes, I'm one of the biggest nerds that ever nerded.

[attachment=480:I_Want_U...hase_223.jpg]

PS Pay no attention to my other purchases, they're not the droids you're looking for.
  • Wow, that is bad - I shall try to do better to post more often. I'm not lurking; I really haven't been here much. But it's time for that to change! Life is so much more fun with OK Go in it.

New photos are so delicious - but I will have to continue to look forward to them - must go to bed.

Thanks for keeping the flame alive, Rachel. smile.gif
  • I have been so busy with school I haven't been able to post a lot on here, but thanks to twitter I have been staying informed! Can't wait for tour dates!
  • I got here this morning to discover like 10 threads with new posts on them. You folks make me proud. Welcome back, darlings.

Becky, thank you for that heads up! I didn't realize that it was available for purchase, nor did I realize that the TTSP vid was as well. That live video was something truly special. wink.gif

• I agree with MFP, school has eaten my time and the boards have been the ones to suffer sad.gif I'm sorry guys <3

• QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Feb 26 2010, 09:21 PM)
    I agree with MFP, school has eaten my time and the boards have been the ones to suffer sad.gif I'm sorry guys <3

((((♥forgiven♥))))
  • I was looking back on this thread (to like August lol), and I was wondering if anyone saw Taking Woodstock? I recall Damian saying at some point that he was cut out of the movie, but perhaps he'd be in the DVD extras? Anyone see it?
  • QUOTE (samanferr @ Feb 27 2010, 04:12 PM)
    I was looking back on this thread (to like August lol), and I was wondering if anyone saw Taking Woodstock? I recall Damian saying at some point that he was cut out of the movie, but perhaps he'd be in the DVD extras? Anyone see it?

I saw it. He was in it for all of 3 seconds in the background of a shot. I wanted to get the DVD to scope out the extras, but I didn't really like the movie all that much. The hubby is willing to accept most of my crazy OK Go expenditures, but he won't let me get a DVD of a movie that I didn't really like just on the off chance that Damian MIGHT be in a deleted scene.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Feb 28 2010, 09:57 PM)
    I saw it. He was in it for all of 3 seconds in the background of a shot. I wanted to get the DVD to scope out the extras, but I didn't really like the movie all that much. The hubby is willing to accept most of my crazy OK Go expenditures, but he won't let me get a DVD of a movie that I didn't really like just on the off chance that Damian MIGHT be in a deleted scene.

Just wait till it's on the $5 rack at Target.
  • Bumping.

Seriously, people, there is so much awesome new stuff happening and all I hear are crickets.
  • Shall we talk about A-Ross's new haircut?

No?

oh wellz.
  • Sorry, been busy with the music stuffs.  I'll try to post some photos from ReThink tonight! :-D
  • DJRose said:

Sorry, been busy with the music stuffs.  I'll try to post some photos from ReThink tonight! :-D

Still busy with the music stuffs?
  • Thank you, Becky!

How long have I been saying, for months now, that Twitter and Facebook are killing this board. I'm getting tired of all the interesting Ok Go things being posted by fans as tweets and fb statuses rather than fun posts here. Come on people, come back!