In this Discussion

"QUESTION GAME!"

Comments

• I have dark red hair.

Do you have any symptoms of synesthesia?
  • Actually sometimes yes. Well kind of. I like to think I do. I have been fascinated with synesthesia for 5 years now, but recently I can feel music. When I listen to certain songs I can feel them in my hands. It's weird but really cool.

What was the last thing you slept through on complete accident?
    (I missed my superheros class this morning)
  • QUOTE (punkwhitechocolate @ Jan 29 2010, 04:16 PM)
    Actually sometimes yes. Well kind of. I like to think I do. I have been fascinated with synesthesia for 5 years now, but recently I can feel music. When I listen to certain songs I can feel them in my hands. It's weird but really cool.

What was the last thing you slept through on complete accident?
    (I missed my superheros class this morning)

Oh no! You missed your superheroes class?
  • i want a superhero class...
  • It's pretty cool. We read books from Last of the Mohiccans, The Road, Superman Birthright to Xmen. It's a pretty epic english class. I was like hmmm Shakespeare or Superheros.....

• What was the last thing you slept through on complete accident?

Ok Go on Craig Ferguson.

Have you ever made anything neat from snow?
  • I made a snow horse once. And an igloo.

Whats your favourite instrument?
  • To play- piano
    To listen to- mandolin

What are you going to name the planet you just discovered?
  • mnbvcxy

(which is the last line on my keyboard, I dunno if yours is different...)

Just because I want all the news people try and pronounce this biggrin.gif (fyi, it has loads of schwas in it, apart from the last x-y, there you say xay, which is the stress of the word)

Will there ever be a time when making decisions is easy? (like, chocolate chip cookie or brownie? I never decide, eat either both or neither)

• I would say no, making decisions will never be easy for you. I have the same problem. I have reached a point where I can now make a decision faster but it is never easy.

Do you have a PhD in Awesomeness?
  • Not yet, but I'm getting good grades so far so hopefully I'll get my PhD soon!

what's your favourite letter?
  • i dont know, but if i was in charge id put u and i next to eachother.

naked.

least favorite sports team?
  • Toronto Maple leafs... they made me stop watching hockey i suspect.

is chartreuse more of a yellow green or a green yellow?
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Mar 10 2010, 07:29 PM)
    is chartreuse more of a yellow green or a green yellow?

ah, is that what color it is?

blueberry or straberry jam on your pbj?
  • GUWAPE

what kind of window treatments do you have?... and do you like my fancy term for curtains?
  • i got blinds... venetian i suspect

favorite kind of seed?
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Mar 10 2010, 09:55 PM)
    what kind of window treatments do you have?... and do you like my fancy term for curtains?

At first, when you said "window treatments," I though of Windex. But, I actually have no cutrains on my windows, just some sets of film noir Venetian blinds.

And as a side note, I once made up a villain called Window Man, and all he really did was run up to people and yell, "It's curtains for you!!" He never really caught on...

Ahem...Anyhow, what was in the last dream you can remember?
  • poppy is my favourite type of seed

i had a creepy dream where my lil sis and i were skiing (ive never skied ever) and she fell into an ice covered lake then i saved her and brought her to this building that had popped up next to where i was sking and when i went in i jumped to a different dream where i was at my cousins house in the states and they were playing with ipads...

Ill believe in window man... forever.

what kind of headphones do you have?

• Philips earphones with a little red stripe around them. I don't really like them, but my dog chewed up my good pair ( sad.gif ), so my madre got me these as a replacement.

Have you Googled yourself recently? Any interesting results?
  • I found out that my Twitter account was public!

Do you find plaid to be comforting or annoying?