In this Discussion

What's up?

2»

Comments

• Welcome, Helena!
  • Hello Every 3... biggrin.gif how are you guys doing..

@ sweetness
    Well i Love Canada.. Never been there though.. But I love to go sometime! biggrin.gif
  • Hello!
    We are new too..I say "we" because we are a tech review company called Digital Trends in Portland, Oregon.
    My names Jeff and I created an account because we are big fans of Ok Go.
    We are interviewing James Frost on Monday! Wooohoo!
  • Hi everyone! i'm still pretty new here too. I'm originally from Washington State, but I've been living in Japan for the last 4 and 1/2 years. I've been living in Tokyo for the last 2 and 1/2.
  • QUOTE (katmarie24 @ Mar 13 2010, 02:07 AM)
    Hi everyone! i'm still pretty new here too. I'm originally from Washington State, but I've been living in Japan for the last 4 and 1/2 years. I've been living in Tokyo for the last 2 and 1/2.

Hi Kat. Welcome! Japan?! Very cool!

(I think it's funny that I'm now welcoming someone in the very same thread that I made my debut post in.)
  • QUOTE (snack_cakes @ Mar 14 2010, 12:39 AM)
    (I think it's funny that I'm now welcoming someone in the very same thread that I made my debut post in.)

ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

Anyway, Kat you've been here for a few weeks, so it's weird to welcome you now, but welcome. smile.gif
  • I'm Hannah, I feel like I'm new again. It's been about a billion years since I've been on the boards. I'm from Missouri.
  • Hi! I'm Hannah too. I'm from Kentucky. I joinedthe board this past November.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Mar 15 2010, 08:19 AM)
    ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (hyannah77 @ Mar 15 2010, 05:38 PM)
    I'm Hannah, I feel like I'm new again. It's been about a billion years since I've been on the boards. I'm from Missouri.

Hi Hannah!