In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• DJRose said:

Also, can I just say that I love all the new sigs I'm seeing?  Quotes from "I Blew Myself..." (my favorite song on Cantarell), the climactical command from The Doctor in one of my favorite episodes of Doctor Who... Brilliant, people, BRILLIANT.

You know, I'm so indecisive when it comes to my sig.  I've tried on a couple but none has really stuck.  Maybe one day :) 

• DJRose said:
    the climactical command from The Doctor in one of my favorite episodes of Doctor Who... Brilliant, people, BRILLIANT.

I'm thinking you are referring to mine, there. =D  Since I've come out as a word nerd here, I thought it was an appropriate quote! Imbalance of the humours sucks, doesn't it?

• DJRose said:

Also, can I just say that I love all the new sigs I'm seeing?  Quotes from "I Blew Myself..." (my favorite song on Cantarell), the climactical command from The Doctor in one of my favorite episodes of Doctor Who... Brilliant, people, BRILLIANT.

Yay for Cantarell and Doctor Who!!

a new episode is airing tonight on BBC but I won't be able to see it on telly because I'm at a friends sleepover Confused ah well thanks goodness for BBC iPlayer

aaaanyway i really hope rusty and timothy charming are gunna wear something equally as stylish for when they come to the UK in july *fingers crossed*

• I couldn't wait to go on here after school to tell you all my dream I had today O.o

This may get weird...certainly was for me and my friend Becky...

At the beggining of my dream all I knew was that I just got engaged and then one of my friends started to ask me who the guy was and then told her his name and what he did and stuff (i guess i didnt see my friend in a while or something in the dream...?) then Damian came from this doorway that was covered in curtain from the corner of my eye. He said that he had been listening to the conversation and had just researched who this guy was and printed out a picture of him and it turns out that he looked exactly like damian...except my hubby-to-be had more stubble and messier hair.

And that was the end of one of two dreams...the second one is not related to OK Go whatsoever...it was creepier and more freaky than the first one Yell

I posted two other dreams in this thread if you wanted to read them Wink

• I forgot how i found this video but I faved it on my youtube account (if I got it from a boardie…well its worth reposting)

A woman named Nataly Dawn does a very moving and humble cover of 'Do What You Want':

It's literally amazing and her other videos are awesome too :D

EDIT:

If you want the free download of it go here

• squashedbanana said:

It's literally amazing and her other videos are awesome too 

I never saw this before thanks for posting it.  She's awesome and adorable.  I just watched her Single Ladies and September covers as well . . . I think I'll be addicted to this girl shortly lol

•  I never saw this before thanks for posting it.  She's awesome and adorable.  I just watched her Single Ladies and September covers as well . . . I think I'll be addicted to this girl shortly lol

haha something that probably won't help your addiction is that her second channel is called...wait for it... PomplamooseMusic

isn't that awesome!?

*now a link to OK Go*

one of damian's favorite words!!! woop woop!

• You're killin me here, squashed.  I noticed the other videos too AND the favorite word.  It's meant to be.  :)

• samanferr! said:

You're killin me here, squashed.  I noticed the other videos too AND the favorite word.  It's meant to be.  :)

It truely is :D oh and you can call me Jade...its a bit odd being called by my boardie name heh

After an hour in my art lesson trying to make a OK Go logo which can be flipped to see the same words  (which i found out to be called an ambigram) I came up with this:

Theeen the internet had the nerve to tell me that I could have just gone on a site, typed the words in and let it do it for me…*huffy voice* well …it was more fun coming up with it myself thank you very much.

Anyway this is the thing it gave me (i drew it because i can't be bothered to do any print screening and blah bidy boo):

i must admit though…its very pretty

oh and by the way…dont strain your neck trying to see it upside down…just saying…

• How did i miss this? from Jeremy and Claire Weiss

• I LOVE this shot! A bit artsy fartsy, all rustic nature-y, sunburst, PLUS bonus wtf-ness with the catcher dude in the tree.
  • violetchaos364 said:I LOVE this shot! A bit artsy fartsy, all rustic nature-y, sunburst, PLUS bonus wtf-ness with the catcher dude in the tree.

Pretty good description, Amber.

• I completely missed "the catcher dude in the tree".  Too busy looking at yellow socks.
  • Sunnyside said:How did i miss this? from Jeremy and Claire Weiss

I've never seen this photo before!! It's soo beautiful! :) I love the sunlight in this picture! It gives the picture a warm,cozy touch.

btw. I found this interview of Tim and Damian talking about the show in Chicago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....oTrw_odxBo
  • btw. I found this interview of Tim and Damian talking about the show in Chicago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....oTrw_odxBo

And to the right of that video are a bunch others I have not seen like this:

• That is such a great pic. . .DESKTOP!
  • The picture is nice. It is. And yes, the catcher makes it very awesome. But Damian's giving a death stare, so I'm not in love with it right now. Hah, I'm the only one. 

• YoDoofball! said:

The picture is nice. It is. And yes, the catcher makes it very awesome. But Damian's giving a death stare, so I'm not in love with it right now. Hah, I'm the only one. 

But aross with the bowtie... LOVE!

• Snack_Cakes said:
    YoDoofball! said:

The picture is nice. It is. And yes, the catcher makes it very awesome. But Damian's giving a death stare, so I'm not in love with it right now. Hah, I'm the only one. 

But aross with the bowtie... LOVE!

This is true... 

--

P.S. The pic on the homepage is AMAZING! Now that one I love... :D

• Sorry again for the double post but just had to share a pic I saw on fb -- 

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs489.ash1/26758_438173315872_692005872_5733561_4034971_n.jpg

KALINDA, IT'S YOUR SCARF!!!!!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEE! :D