In this Discussion

Paracadet Productions

2»

Comments

• Arrynisawesome said:

Ok, so I need a little help. Usually, I'm good with keeping up to track with everything on the internet, but the unfortunite thing is that my monitor broke last week so I haven't been able to go on facebook since facebook is blocked at school! D: (Oddly, Twitter is not.)

So if anyone was a really wonderful, nice and amazing person, Do you think that somebody could please just quickly run down what's happening on the Paracadet page on facebook than I would be SO GRATEFUL!

Thank you!

Well, good news is, nothing. Also, bad news is, nothing. I've dropped the ball a little bit on my end (dealing with some tough stuff right now, but that's no excuse) but I'm going to get a list going soon. 

• Thanks! Computer is back (With high speed! :O) and yeah, It's kind of been in freeze mode for a week or so now.

And I mean, it's no rush to get anything started. And in my opinion, we should start with something small, and then work on something big afterwards.

And it's totally fine, we don't have to get on that project right away. and plus, I'd like to film when all the snow is melted anyway.
  • So I finally got over myself and joined the FB group. You guys are awesome (thanks for giving me another new time-suck...I may never write for work again Wink). I posted a few thoughts as replies to things. I have logos and such, you know. I also have video-friendly YKYOW things that I haven't posted elsewhere before...

Smile
  • Oh gosh, I stopped getting emails for this thread and so I haven't checked it in forever! Sorry Arryn. I see you made your way back to the fb group by now, though, so no worries then?

Glad you joined up, Christel! Excited to hear your YKYOW things!

Math = 23!! Woohoo!