In this Discussion

Happy Birthday, Beckysioux!

124»

Comments

• Snack_Cakes said:

Is it just my computer or is this thread cut off on the right side for everyone?  Wacky.

Becky, you did have a ton of awesome this past year. I just chose to focus on that one night

(the confetti episode still blows my mind).

And I'm glad that today turned out a whole lot better than it began.  <3 <3 <3

A couple of threads, inlcuding this one, appear cut off for me. Also, the birthday card I linked to ealier for Becky is not here. Embarassed That's a non-related mistake, however, because it apparently never uploaded to my FB properly, either. I will fix this tomorrow and it will be a belated, but no less heartfelt wish.
  • Belated uploading success! Though, I'm no longer as pleased with the card theme as I was when I first thought of it while Becky was at work yesterday. Next year, I will have the date in my brain in time to send something less digital.

• ChristelAdina said:

Belated uploading success! Though, I'm no longer as pleased with the card theme as I was when I first thought of it while Becky was at work yesterday. Next year, I will have the date in my brain in time to send something less digital.

Hee, I love how you scrubbed out the dangling santa. Andy knocked the santa from the mic at least twice that night.

Are those lyrics from "Sell Us A Spaceship"? If so, it's a bit ironic. But in a good way.
  • Man, Becky, that was one of the best nights of my fangirl life.  Thanks for the reminder, Christel.
  • beckysioux said:

ChristelAdina said:

Belated uploading success! Though, I'm no longer as pleased with the card theme as I was when I first thought of it while Becky was at work yesterday. Next year, I will have the date in my brain in time to send something less digital.

Hee, I love how you scrubbed out the dangling santa. Andy knocked the santa from the mic at least twice that night.

Are those lyrics from "Sell Us A Spaceship"? If so, it's a bit ironic. But in a good way.

That Santa was the most annoying element... I couldn't cover or cut him without spoiling everything, so I just smudged Santa. As for lyric choice, it's partly that I tried to envision what they might be playing, and partly just that I like the song. No irony intended. Wink

Check it: Math = 23
  • The song they were singing while this pic was taken was "The Fade to Black". I had recorded all the other songs they played that night and this was the last song for their set.

"Sell Us A Spaceship" is ironic because it is the only SDR song I don't care for. As in, I don't care for it so much that I don't listen to it. Ever. And I assumed the lyrics you posted were from that song because I didn't recognize them and really doubted you would have put lyrics from another band on there.

This is in no way saying that your choice in lyrics was bad, it was just ironic to me because it's the only SDR song I don't listen to.
  • Happy Birthday, Becky! Ooo, nice card, Christel. I'm sure your day rocked.
  • happy day of birth to my fellow mod!!! i believe my cat is also trying to say happy birthday as she keeps running across my keyboard...
  • Happy Birthday, Dear Becky!  xxxxxxxoooooooxxxxxxx
  • Happy birthday, Becky!
  • Thanks everyone!
  • Gaaaah, I'm so late!  Belated wishes for a very happy birthday, Becky!
  • Happy~~~Next time remember to buy a dress as a gift~~LOL~~:) Laugh

http://www.dressfirst.com/
  • Spam removed by moderator.