In this Discussion

Beautiful People Thread

Comments

Gavin DeGraw...
  • nice to meet you anyway
  • QUOTE (dobug @ Jan 27 2006, 04:48 PM)

Gavin DeGraw...

Gavin DeGraw played at my school two years ago before anybody actually knew who he was. Two of my friends who were actually here then are always like, "Damn! We should have gotten his autograph or something!"
  • wow... that is crazy-awesomeness! Mr.DeGraw rocks.
  • I knew about him back then. Haha. I've seen him in concert 10 times. You guys defenitly should've gone and met him. He's one of the sweetest people I have ever met.

Creepy pic... yet still so pretty
  • is he sucking his thumb..
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 30 2006, 06:36 PM)
    is he sucking his thumb..

hehe thats from the movie "thumbsucker" i think...
  • better then a finger sucker...thats just creepy
  • The guy is Lou Pucci (and it is from Thumbsucker... which kinda explains the creepy thumb-sucking shot).
  • Lou Pucci is cuuuuuuuute. I wanted to see that movie so badly, but I had too much work to do and didn't get a chance to go downtown to see it. (And then I never did the work, so I should have just gone anyway.)
  • Same! I meant to see it, but by the time I had the chance, it was out of the one small indie theatre around here (which has the BEST homemade chocolate covered pretzels ever).

I plan on actually viewing it sometime in the neat vicinity of soon.
  • I NEED TO SEE THUMBSUCKER. I planned on seeing it with my friend... but we never got around to it, and now it's gne from our lievs forever. Or until we go to blockbuster
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Feb 1 2006, 12:40 AM)
    I NEED TO SEE THUMBSUCKER. I planned on seeing it with my friend... but we never got around to it, and now it's gne from our lievs forever. Or until we go to blockbuster

Or until I get it on my computer and send it to you. wink.gif

It's actually coming out on DVD pretty soon. Yay!
  • Whoo, double post!

My new obsession: Daniel Vosovic from Project Runway!!! (I have a thing for pretty boys with cheekbones.)

I want to have his babies. Seriously.
  • fantastic pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I love that show. It's awesome--and he's definitely a cutie.
  • I think Bebban from Shout Out Louds is very pretty.

• QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Feb 2 2006, 08:42 PM)
    Whoo, double post!

My new obsession: Daniel Vosovic from Project Runway!!! (I have a thing for pretty boys with cheekbones.)

I want to have his babies. Seriously.

i hope he wins!!!! i love him too, i was just telling my roommate yesterday when we were watching the new episode "he's so great, i'd seriously marry him." and right after i said that he was like "so, i just came out to my parents about a year ago" and i was like "awwww, sad.gif " hahaha.