In this Discussion

Beautiful People Thread

Comments

• QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Feb 5 2006, 12:26 AM)
    My roomie is obsessed with Gogol Bordello.

Haha. See, I love them to little bitty Ukranian pieces, but I can only take so much. After a few songs, I get a little tired of Hutz's gravely voice and I feel the need to change to something a little more mellow.

Summary: they're adorable... with limits
  • have you seen Everything is Illuminated? He's in that. Along with Elijah Wood.

mmmmm . . . pretty eyes.

please someone stop me.
  • QUOTE (sara with no h @ Feb 4 2006, 11:21 AM)

OMG!!!!!! I LOVE Jon Stewart!!!!!!!! Fel has an awesome pic.... I'm making her post it when she comes on the computer... it is the best.
    nevermind i found it =p
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Feb 5 2006, 03:56 AM)
    have you seen Everything is Illuminated?  He's in that.  Along with Elijah Wood. 

mmmmm . . . pretty eyes.

please someone stop me.

Oooh yes I have. My relatives speak a dialect of Polish/Russian, so when they went with me, they were whipsering all the little innuendos that weren't translated.

Also, I agree about Elijah's eyes. Yummm.

Have you read the novel version? I liked the movie, but honestly, the novel broke my heart into little pieces and sewed them back together. A friend introduced me to the book and I believe it may be one of my favorite novels. It's incredibly confusing at first (I read it twice), but once you get into it, you become totally lost in Jonathan Safran Foer's world. So, basically, you should all read it... right now.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Feb 4 2006, 11:08 PM)
    Oooh yes I have.  My relatives speak a dialect of Polish/Russian, so when they went with me, they were whipsering all the little innuendos that weren't translated.

Also, I agree about Elijah's eyes.  Yummm.

Have you read the novel version?  I liked the movie, but honestly, the novel broke my heart into little pieces and sewed them back together.  A friend introduced me to the book and I believe it may be one of my favorite novels.  It's incredibly confusing at first (I read it twice), but once you get into it, you become totally lost in Jonathan Safran Foer's world.  So, basically, you should all read it... right now.

I want to read it, I think I may pick it up at B&N next time in PH (Port Huron)

I haven't seen the movie either, but it looks really good. I just knew that he was in the movie with Elijah Wood. I read about him in Filter I think.

I could go on tlaking about books, but I won't because this is the beautiful people thread!

The Perks of Being a Wallflower is an amazing book!!

The book I'm reading right now is about this man. I think he's hot. And crazy. And the best drummer the music world has seen.

• yayyy for jon stewart and his awesomeness

also though...this guy

• is that seth meyers?
  • i love seth meyers. his impression of john kerry is amazing.... i love a lot of guys on snl, actually. like, i have the biggest obsession with jimmy fallon.

i think i have an unhealthy amount of obsession for that man. haha, once i took a picture from the movie "fever pitch" where he's in bed with drew barrymore, and i put a picture of my head over hers. lol, it was just as a joke, but still... and my friends are constantly just like "go and marry the guy already!" and i'm thinking "chyeah! i wish!!!" haha... i'll shut up now...
  • oh mr fallon is soo cute i enjoy him deeply!

*swoon*
  • yes it is seth meyers

lol i i have the hugest crush on him evar
  • more coolio jimmy fallon pics for ya justbelieve87...

there pretty old... i used to always use them for my background... biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Feb 3 2006, 04:40 PM)
    ^^ Qui est-ce? I thought he was Rusty for a second.

am i right in assuming that means "who is that?" haha, if so, that would be kai kennedy of the locksley persuasion. lol. if not, lo siento, no hablo frances. haha

hooray for more jimmy pictures!!!

justin chatwin... aka robbie in war of the worlds

i seriously thought the guy was like, 16 or 17 in war of the worlds, but he's really like, 24 or 25. i was like "whoa...."

also, i don't have a picture of him, but there's this guy who lives upstairs from me that looks like a very nice mix between conor oberst and brandon flowers. pretty enticing...
  • Seth Myers = my favourite SNL dude!

I was very pissed when he wasn't picked for weekend update... Myers rocks.
  • QUOTE (justbelieve87 @ Feb 5 2006, 07:46 PM)
    also, i don't have a picture of him, but there's this guy who lives upstairs from me that looks like a very nice mix between conor oberst and brandon flowers.  pretty enticing...

blink.gif
    so, uh, can i come visit you?!?

tongue.gif
  • Gaspard Ulliel. I have never heard of him. But my eyes have just melted from the hotness pouring our of my monitor.

ouch!
  • Gaspard was in A Very Long Engagement (a movie I desperately wanted to see because i adore Jean Pierre Jeunet's work but couldn't sue to the sheer violence and gore in the first 10 minutes).

His hotness suprises me every time. (i.e. "there's no way he can be that ho--- oh wait, yes. Yes there it").
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Feb 6 2006, 04:18 AM)
    His hotness suprises me every time. (i.e. "there's no way he can be that ho--- oh wait, yes.  Yes there it").

Hheeee.

And he's got the perfect amount of smarkwardness (smart + awkward) that I like.
  • QUOTE (justbelieve87 @ Feb 5 2006, 08:46 PM)

justin chatwin... aka robbie in war of the worlds

HE'S HOT!!!

He was the highlight of that movie

that and the sound those robots made . . . *shivers*