In this Discussion

Post Your Picture

Comments

• trying figure out how 2 post one but i don't know how huh.gif
  • QUOTE (melanie @ Dec 21 2004, 03:07 AM)
    Awwwww, I have a picture with you!
    It's on my wall  wub.gif

AWWWW if i had a copy of that picture, it would be on my wall too. in a frame. with a shrine to melle's hotness. with candles and skulls.

and amanda: that was TOTALLY before i turned green tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (sam_girl @ Dec 21 2004, 05:07 PM)
    trying figure out how 2 post one but i don't know how  huh.gif

oh

if you have a url to the picture, just do it like this:

[i m g] your url here [/i m g]

except have absolutely no spaces.

or an easier way is...on the top before you post, there's a little box that says IMG. if you click it, and put the url where they tell you to, it does it for you biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (sara with no h @ Dec 22 2004, 06:03 PM)
    AWWWW if i had a copy of that picture, it would be on my wall too. in a frame. with a shrine to melle's hotness. with candles and skulls.

and amanda: that was TOTALLY before i turned green  tongue.gif

I'll send you some copies of all of those pictures. I love those pictures.

I love you guys!
  • aw i love you way more

ps if you need my address, pm me

though i dont know hot to check pms on this board as of yet

ill figure it out

the picture was taken for my new bands myspace, thought it looked pretty cool. I'm laying on a frozen lake.
  • haha laying on a frozen lake is sooooo not dangerous tongue.gif
  • haha, i love how people have like myspace photo sessions.

ill post my picture, maybe.. but some other time considering I have none on this computer.
  • edit picture was too big... so here's the link: http://g.myspace.com/00045/10/67/45117601_l.jpg

Yeah... thats my Myspace photo too... it sucks. I just needed one at the time when I was setting up my account.

~Rachael
    at work
  • funny pictures....because you guys have seen enough "super model" poses. haha

yeah..i think that last one is the funniest picture. we look like beggars. and thats my "what the hell are you doing, fahad?!" face! hahaha how u like my pissed face? classic, huh wink.gif
  • lol aminas hot even when shes pissed!

oh snap.
  • amina you're so beautiful! i hate you hahahaha!!!
  • ohmy.gif

you guys are sweet. but WHAT THE HELL ARE U THINKING! HAHAHHAHA. thats a bad face. hahahahha. my cousin on the left looks like she escaped a mental ward, the one on teh right looks like she lost her puppy, and i look like someone punched me in teh stomach. HAHAHHAHA
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jan 22 2005, 11:18 PM)
    amina you're so beautiful! i hate you hahahaha!!!

Gah she's so perfect! Have you ever met someone and they've been totally perfect and you just can't find something wrong with them? I have this friend and she's SO pretty, like supermodel pretty, but it's like she has no idea, she's SO nice, and she's REALLY intelligent, and I just can't find any imperfections! I bet she's like that!
  • awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! wub.gif

heheh, you need to sit down and have a talk with sheraz wink.gif i'll pay you for that one day. heheh. so he can fully comprehend the perfection he's been blessed with cool.gif hahahaha.

oh.man. wub.gif i love you.
  • seriously Amina, you are so beautiful. Not even pretty, beautiful. its like a whoooooole other level! We should put you in the beautiful peoples thread!!!!
  • QUOTE (Goosey @ Jan 23 2005, 06:21 AM)
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! wub.gif

heheh, you need to sit down and have a talk with sheraz wink.gif i'll pay you for that one day. heheh. so he can fully comprehend the perfection he's been blessed with cool.gif hahahaha.

oh.man.  wub.gif i love you.

Dude. You are FLAWLESS, I swear to god. 99.9999999% of middle eastern women are so gorgeous. AHhh, I can't even stand to look at you.

You are the complete package though. Looks, laughter, intelligence, me. Everything!

wub.gif
  • LOL she does look like she lost her puppy!!! that's so sad. sad.gif
  • My best impression of the 80's.
  • ha. sorry, but your hair isnt ridiculous enough.