In this Discussion

Post Your Picture

Comments

• Here, I'll kill 2 birds with one stone:
    Here's me and my sister (and fellow boardmember), Rae:

• lol i didnt know rachel had a sister. guess you learn someting new eeeveryday heh smile.gif
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Mar 1 2005, 03:02 AM)
    lol i didnt know rachel had a sister. guess you learn someting new eeeveryday heh smile.gif

haha
    i didnt know either!
  • AHH! you two are SOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!
  • Thanks *blushes*.
  • QUOTE (minia @ Feb 25 2005, 06:16 PM)
    i like your hat & gloves rachel!

hehe, thanks. It's my hobo look.

~Rachael
    at school
  • QUOTE (Leikela4 @ Mar 2 2005, 07:14 PM)
    hehe, thanks.  It's my hobo look.

~Rachael
    at school

I love the hobo look! tongue.gif I used to always wear tramp gloves, even in school, so did my best friend, it was a kind of thing we had. Tramp gloves are great. And I love yours biggrin.gif

sorry its so big
  • QUOTE (Alexander @ Mar 4 2005, 11:39 PM)
    sorry its so big

haha. it's soooo not a problem.
    and i just realized im a bit creepy.

nice sweater, though.
  • errr..saiba? i think it was. you are so cute.

Alexander, you are incredibly..long. that sounded so wrong. i mean you have a long torso.

this is me with my new blue hair

it took eeeeiiiight hours. and fiiive bleaches. it was ridiculous.

this is what i look like from far away and with black hair

and i apologize in advance for the next two. ;]

imageimage
  • haha thanks minia and umm its just the dress shirt that gives me the allusion of being..long.
  • i dunno if thats gonna work *crosses fingers*

ok so uh...

it didnt work

lol so just go to my myspace and look at me there! you know im worth it wink.gif

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/16948457
  • QUOTE (zenitram @ Mar 5 2005, 05:50 AM)
    errr..saiba?  i think it was.  you are so cute.

aww, thanks! smile.gif

sara, you're so cute! obviously.
  • you all are so cute!

5 bleaches zenitram?! wow.. so my hopes of having multicolored streaks are now crushed. damn. that's the blue i wanted. i wanted blue, red, and green streaks. still with my natural hair color though.
  • you could still do it! the problem was it had been dyed black only like two weeks before. and i did it at a salon and the girl was terrified it wasnt going to be blonde enough and when she put the blue in it would be uneven.

i bleached my hair before and it only took one, but it WAS uneven, but if i did it again, it would have been fine.
  • hmmm

i wonder what id look like in the bleach and the colored stage
  • haha
    i also don't want the color to fade, because indians [at least in my family] look BAD with blonde hair. I've gotten red streaks w/o blonde, and those fade to like, a, weirdish bronze red thing. yeah.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Mar 5 2005, 11:12 PM)
    haha
    i also don't want the color to fade, because indians [at least in my family] look BAD with blonde hair. I've gotten red streaks w/o blonde, and those fade to like, a, weirdish bronze red thing. yeah.

yeahhhh. i hate that. i had red streaks too and then i had to dye over it cause it looked so nast.
  • yeah. mine looks nasty now too when it's not straightened. I want red streaks that last forever... that'd be cool!
  • you know what i really really REALLY want? wavy hair!!

like, not un-manageable curly, but those nice wavy bordering curly hair that looks so freakin cute

unfortunately, my hair does NOTHING.

damn you asian genes!! *shakes fist*