In this Discussion

Post Your Picture

Comments

• it's meeeeeeeeeeee. from today! with my new super duper camera phone.

and there are my bangs.
    once again: bangs.

sorry if those are huge and stuff, i dunno how to make them little and clickable like some people.
  • Sai! you are sooooooooooooooooo pretty! i didn't know your hair was short! then again i haven't really kept up to date with anything here, so for all i know you aren't even sai in which case i should probably just stop talking.
  • vowwwww sai. hotttttt wink.gif

and yeah, i had no idea its that short either, but it suits you A LOT. no wonder rockstars want you wink.gif
  • Sai, my hair actually looks just like yours now!

It's half pulled up there.
  • Ooh such pretty people we have here. Everytime I see a picture of myself I am horrified anew at my disfigured... ness.
  • QUOTE (melanie @ Jan 31 2005, 11:18 PM)
    Sai, my hair actually looks just like yours now!

It's half pulled up there.

why are you taking a picture in a grocery store?
  • because it's hilarious. And awesome. I forgot to add that melle should be a photographer.
  • QUOTE (WeMadeShirts @ Feb 1 2005, 12:45 AM)
    because it's hilarious. And awesome. I forgot to add that melle should be a photographer.

Hahahahaha
    Because I was bored and will take pictures of myself where I find possible.
    The dairy aisle just seemed to be the right place.

and I love when people ask why I have tons of orange juicein the back.
    hahaha
    I wish I could be a photographer. I'm only good at taking pictures of myself. : laugh.gif
  • DUDE if you ever become a photographer,
    make sure there's a grocery store in the background.
  • hahahaha you posers tongue.gif

hehe saiba your hair is wicked, it makes you look really old haha (as in grown up not granny old lol)
  • haha thanks guys! I think my bangs are sort of annoying right now though
    melllee-- i love your hair, and that woman's face in the back of your picture. it looks like she's taken aback by you taking your picture, even though she's probably just blinking.
  • QUOTE (minia @ Feb 1 2005, 06:59 AM)
    haha thanks guys! I think my bangs are sort of annoying right now though
    melllee-- i love your hair, and that woman's face in the back of your picture. it looks like she's taken aback by you taking your picture, even though she's probably just blinking.

Hahahaha
    That's my mom.
    I have some of the best pictures of her in the background.
    She's like 'you should have told me you were taking a picture'

Haha
  • Me and my duck love webcamming. Yes, we're camwhores. To the max.
  • oh my god. my camera phone is my best friend. its sad i know.
    that's me. in my bathroom with my pretttty shower curtain.
    p.s.
    someone tell me how ot do that "click to enlarge" thingy cause then i could post more cause my camera randomly sizes pictures however it wants to, so some are like 2394809324832 x239483209842309 and others are like 1x1
  • i think you click browse under the emoticons and then you find the file you want, and then click add this attachment. and then once it's uploaded it hink you click add into post? i'm gonna try it right now

p.s. that shower curtain is so cute! i love polka dots

[attachment=22:attachment]

edit: HA! it worked. so yeah. do that.
  • QUOTE (doodle noodle @ Feb 1 2005, 05:44 AM)
    Sai! you are sooooooooooooooooo pretty! i didn't know your hair was short! then again i haven't really kept up to date with anything here, so for all i know you aren't even sai in which case i should probably just stop talking.

MAUREEN?!?!?!

omg im SUCH a horrible HORRIBLE HORRIBLE person

i havent mailed you anything in like
    3 months

especially after that really nice card

i sent a letter a little bit before christmas, and it had doodles all over the front of the envelope, and i was wondering if you got it, because my dad said that they might not have been able to read your address.

im so sorry!

btw, you always have the funniest sig pictures, for some reason, that little green dude made me laugh so hard.
  • LOL

OMG Sara!!!! i thought that you hated me! that's why i stopped writing!!!!! i was like, ahhhh i think i sent her too many things at once!!! and so i left you alone for a little sad.gif

but man i'm so relieved that you weren't like, man this girl is creepy and i'll stop writing so i can shut her up! hahah!! cuz i so was thinking that, lol.

yeah, i don't think i got the letter you sent recently, i think the last one was from like nov. laugh.gif hahahaha

also, the green dude's name is herman, he made me laugh hard too.
  • QUOTE (melanie @ Jan 23 2005, 12:11 PM)
    Dude. You are FLAWLESS, I swear to god. 99.9999999% of middle eastern women are so gorgeous. AHhh, I can't even stand to look at you.

You are the complete package though. Looks, laughter, intelligence, me. Everything!

wub.gif

Dude, I must be in the 0.0000001% of Middle Eastern women. Blech. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (3personmoshpit @ Feb 3 2005, 10:46 PM)
    Dude, I must be in the 0.0000001% of Middle Eastern women.  Blech.  sad.gif

THAT..that is just COMPLETE NONSENSE!!

maureen, i will totally make it up to you when i have the time...ill send you like, a bajillion million zillion things!!!