In this Discussion

new album out aug 30th?

edited November -1 in OK Go
im kinda amazed no one else has done a post on this.....or have they?

Comments

• nope, I don't think anyone has. I was tempted to, but I thought that maybe if I ignored the date, it would change...yeah, a girl can wish, can't she? tongue.gif
  • I thought it was Aug 16...i hope they didn't push it back again
  • August 30th is the date that it says on okgo.net (the splash page/whatever you want to call it) unsure.gif
  • the new songs on there are the sex...
  • hm yeah. i got really bored just now:
  • Haha, I love how "new album" curves so beautifully over Tim's head biggrin.gif
  • and the picture itself with the tousled look is hotness, where'd you find it?
  • Both of the pictures are from OK Go's MySpace page.. if you don't have a MySpace account, you can see both of the pictures on the "Dan Love" thread
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ May 24 2005, 09:22 AM)
    Haha, I love how "new album" curves so beautifully over Tim's head  biggrin.gif

his was the easiest. his head has a good curve
  • I love that picture!! Great job w/ the "new album" curve 2/ tim's head

Damn i really can't wait for that album to hit stores. i think i'm just going to camp out infront of the best buy the nightbefore. *i probably won't though cause the place its located is scary @ night* so i'll just wake up super early to get it
  • Is the album released in the UK on that date as well??
  • probally be abit latter for us uk people =(
  • TRACK LISTING: OK Go - "Oh No"

Invincible
    Do What You Want
    Here It Goes Again
    A Good Idea at the Time
    Oh Lately It's So Quiet
    It's a Disaster
    A Million Ways
    No Sign of Life
    Let It Rain
    Crash the Party
    Television, Television
    Maybe, This Time
    The House Wins
  • Oh no! I'll be at school already--I'll need to find a cd store in New Orleans or wait a few days for delivery from amazon...not cool.
  • some lucky duck just got the new album on ebay. i was hoping no one would notice the auction so then *I* could win it but alas, i wasn't going to spend more than $30.00 for it, because i'm broke. i'm seriously depressed now and it took all of my self-restraint NOT to try to outbid that dude...mostly because i'm psycho competitive wink.gif

maybe some more will start popping up on ebay for not quite so much money, but i doubt it. DAMMIT, if i were rich i so woulda paid anything to get my hands on that cd! but whatever, if i tally up everything i ever bought relating to this band, i would say maybe it would be $500. maybe more. i guess i can wait the 2 bleedin' months for the album. bleh.

ok go. they're like crack. lol.
  • .... new album may get leaked? That would be VERY unfortunate wouldn't it... Yes, it would... Very unfortunate. . .
  • Haha, Carin and I saw that on Ebay. I decided not to bid on it because this guy would be making money off them, plus I was hoping that my live versions of the songs will hold me over until the album comes out.
  • i wonder if it was legit, and if it was legit how did he get it?

maybe he was the guy who stole rusty's car radio?
  • probably legit. the album is already produced and being circulated amongst music magazines and such to be reviewed and then promoted when the album (FINALLY) comes out. this guy probably got his hands on the promo advance copy.

there were 2 up on ebay last week but ebay took both auctions down because it is against their policy to sell advance copies before the cd is released. this one just happened to slip through the cracks wink.gif
  • Carin, you should post here what the guy said to you in the email he wrote back to you.

The first 2 that were up earlier, those ones looked a little shady. The last one that was up, I think the guy said that it was a promotional copy.