In this Discussion

THE ULTIMATE MAN THREAD

Comments

• its an exclusive club my hero club =p
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Jan 24 2006, 02:56 AM)
    actually, i don't think you've missed too much, just a couple new guys:
    new brit: reelbigrich who posted a lovely swimming panda somewhere on the board.
    new canadian: did you already know of sweetness?

...oh, and our sad response or lackthereof to the group project that Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore has assigned! mellow.gif

well thanks for filling me in shades wink.gif always so nice and helpful happy.gif

and andy, who's in your exclusive hero club?
  • well two canadians i know...you should stay away from them though..
  • im so butch and manly for sure! i wore a lumberjack shirt, and my pants right now are army green, and i have emo skin boots that i only refer to as "shit kickers".
  • You can't hear me, but I'm singing the Lumberjack song right now. Just for you, Josephine. tongue.gif
  • i dont know the lumberjack song, why do you hate me so much, your words are hurtfull. but being a man i can handle it. now if youll excuse me i need to go and cry.
  • Aww. I was just kidding, Joe. But good for you being able to cry and stay butch at the same time. The lumberjack song is from Monty Python's Flying Circus. If you haven't seen it, why the hell haven't you seen it? What's wrong with you? You remind me of my friend who is named Josephine. But she's pretty butch, if that helps at all. biggrin.gif
  • I cut down trees, I skip and jump,
    I like to press wild flowers.
    I put on women's clothing,
    And hang around in bars.
  • i know a buitch girl, i dont really know her, but ive seen her naked around the school.
  • Do you want to meet George Bush?
  • im sorry to say, thats gross.
  • Why is that gross? He's the president. Not a very good one, but hey...Anyways, you could go to a Sauna together.
  • i cant get behind th idea of strange nude dudes around me all the time. i dont like nude boys, and i dont want to be further decencitized to the female body.
  • What?! What are you talking about? Have you ever been to the White House? They wear loincloths. Sheesh. Hahaha. laugh.gif
  • i was talking about the nudist colony, and i dont know how much i want to go to hooters, take me to the strippers instead, but a classy place like the french maid, or the big easy, not the raunchy places like "mustangs"
  • I'm just going to keep messing with these posts. Heheheee. tongue.gif
  • you should go to mustangs cause its kind of a creepy place, too bad it went out of business, and acyually i wouldnt mind having a milk woth george bush, hes allright that george.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 24 2006, 08:01 PM)
    and acyually i wouldnt mind having a milk woth george bush, hes allright that george.

Really? You don't mind him? You guys sent us aid for Katrina, and he wouldn't let you in the country because he thought you "might be terrorists." Come ON!
  • get over it, he hasnt done anything to me, why should i hate him.
  • I don't hate him. I just think he's making a bunch of crappy decisions. And he put someone with absolutely no experience in charge of FEMA which is why Hurricain Katrina got as bad as it did in the first place.