In this Discussion

THE ULTIMATE MAN THREAD

Comments

• big power tools?
  • A bunch of guys in my school for Senior Day made some shirts that said "bits and teer." That made my day.
  • ..but they spelt it wrong

oooh..

OOOOH...
  • i only have one power tool in my house, but i do cary a toolbox to school, cause im a man for sure.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 25 2006, 04:34 PM)
    i only have one power tool in my house, but i do cary a toolbox to school, cause im a man for sure.

Yeah, sure. Why would you take a toolbox to art school? Unless it had paintbrushes in it or something instead of tools...
  • i carry my knives and survival equiptment. and i DONT PAINT! painting sucks.
  • Well, then. What do you do at art school? Performance art?
  • graphic design, sculpture, art history, print making, i make films, and have donr sound producing. but i dont paint.
  • That's cool. What kind of career do you want after you get out of school? There must be a lot of things you could do with those skills, right?
  • i honestly have no idea
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 26 2006, 12:51 AM)
    i honestly have no idea

haha. Join the club.

Isn't it awesome when you get surrounded by relatives who MEAN well but can't seem to stop the urge to badger you about how, if you don't decide what to do right NOW, you'll become a bum?

I think I might become a bum. That'll show 'em.

p.s. With your talents, you'll end up doing something awesome. Pinkie promise.
  • I think I'll be an astronaughty.
  • my folks never pressure me. but i joked one time that my friend had become a hobo, and the person i was telling believed me
  • You're very lucky to have rents like that. I know mine mean well, but there's a point where I want to jump a train and eat... I don't know... oranges for a month.
  • i like oranges, and if you d o, you wont get scurvy
  • I know what you mean. My father was a very talented musician, and he made it into the Air Force Band as first trumpet, but when he went to register, they wouldn't let him because he has a siesure disorder, and he was considered a liability even though he was on medication. So now he's trying to make me join the Air Force, as either a Vocalist or a French Horn. I am NOT cut out for the military. So he's going to be disappointed.
  • well make an army man of you yet!
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 26 2006, 01:15 AM)
    i like oranges, and if you d o, you wont get scurvy

ex-actly. I think there would be more pirates in the world if had just given them oranges. Poor things were all killed by scurvy... and syphilis... but that's besides the point.
  • i heard about these college guys who died of scurvy cause all they ate was kraft dinner for 4 years
  • Eeeeh. You think someone would have snuck them some fruit in the middle of the night... or something.

If you eat only carrots for a long period of time, you turn orange.