In this Discussion

THE ULTIMATE MAN THREAD

Comments

• A gunshot? Hahahaha. You probably mean just getting kneed or something, and, while I have never seen a woman keel over in pain from getting elbowed in the chest, I have also never heard of a man having chronic back problems due to having too large of a penis. So, while yours may hurt more if it's attacked, our pain lasts longer and may cause more problems. I'm going to get mine downsized as a birthday present when I turn 18.
  • =O

really?

awww thats a shame to the world, but if it makes you be in less pain go for it =D
  • Hahahahahahahaha. HA! laugh.gif Oh. It's a shame to the world. I don't know where to start. You haven't ever seen me. Ummm. ? I don't know what to say to that. Right now it just hurts to run. Wait till I'm thirty. So have you ever been kneed?
  • well ive seen 4 pics of you =p

ive had several shots to the groin, mainly during football

heres what happends

Andy Brain: oh god fooball going towards groin
    Andy Body: MOVE!
    Andy Brain: no its to late
    Andy Body: ARRRRRRRRG
    *falls over*
    Andy Brain; PAIN LEVEL 6 WOOOOP WOOOOOP WOOOP
  • I kneed a guy accidentally. See, I was being really evil, and I wanted to see how much I could freak him out by faking it and pretending I was going to knee him without actually doing it. Anyway, he was wearing baggy pants at the time, and I miscalculated, and he ended up on the ground, curled up like a fetus. THis is why it isn't safe to wear baggy pants around me. But that was the only time I've ever kneed anyone in the groin. It looked like he was in pain.
  • hmmm, you will get on well with deedo, she likes kicking men in the groin
  • It was only the one time, but I'd do it again if someone attacked me. I think I'm going to start taking Aikido. Which one is Deedo? w00t?
  • yup deedo be woot

aikido?
  • Yeah. I used to take Tai Kwon Do, but I really don't like sparring people, so I figure Aikido is the best way to go, because you can only use it if someone attacks you first. It has to do with using your opponent's energy against them. It's really cool.
  • yeah sounds funky =D

no one would ever attack a cutie like you though!
  • I wish cuteness was a defence plan, but it's not, so being cute won't really work. But you made me blush anyway. biggrin.gif And I can't stop smiling. Crap. I should go put on some clothes.
  • =O

your nakie and typeing?

now ill never get to sleep with that mental image in my head!
  • I think it's getting a bit too kinky here. wink.gif biggrin.gif

Ummmmm, but about getting kneed in the chest. It really hurts. Horribly. Getting hit by a tennis ball in the chest hurts, too. Especially when the ball was slammed.

And getting kicked in the shins during soccer in gym, that's horrible. And getting whacked in the shins with a hockey stick in gym, that's too horrible.

And getting pelted in the thighs with tennis balls. Ouch. I had the biggest bruise on my inner right thigh for the longest time because of that. dry.gif
  • You know, you'd think it would hurt a guy to ride a bicycle, but they do. And one time, I decided to play tackle football in Physical Education instead of tag football like all the other girls. My boob hit her shoulder, and then came the pain, I had a bruise there for two weeks. She had a bruise for three. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Dec 19 2005, 11:16 PM)
    You know, you'd think it would hurt a guy to ride a bicycle, but they do. And one time, I decided to play tackle football in Physical Education instead of tag football like all the other girls. My boob hit her shoulder, and then came the pain, I had a bruise there for two weeks. She had a bruise for three. biggrin.gif

hahaha. I'm always the one to get hurt when I play sports, even though that's not very often. I played tennis for two years, and I was the one who always got hit with tennis balls (sometimes on purpose because if we got bored at practice we would hit tennis balls at each other. blink.gif).

When I played I was very aggresive. It's hard to imagine that playing tennis but it's possible. If a ball was so far out of reach for me, I would run as hard as I could to return it. Most of the time I would be on the edge of my toes trying to get it. Once I ran right into the net and almost flipped over. laugh.gif

And of course I laugh when I get hurt. So you can imagine how I was when I ran into the net. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 19 2005, 09:52 AM)
    well seeings as we only have 2ish men on here..

More testosterone, please. sad.gif

QUOTE (cadillac64)
    My boob hit her shoulder, and then came the pain, I had a bruise there for two weeks. She had a bruise for three.

Your boobs are stronger than her shoulder?!?! You don't need to take Aikido because you carry the weapons with you. tongue.gif
  • i rember the good old days when this was the man thread =p
  • Dee and I make a deadly duo in regards to groin kickage!

ask dave!! Yesterday gave a few shots too good ol dave!

Great visit btw!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 20 2005, 03:57 AM)
    i rember the good old days when this was the man thread =p

To appease Pandy:

• i am pleased my lil caddi