In this Discussion

OK Go covers?

124»

Comments

• Nope, you're just being cute.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 25 2006, 03:59 AM)
    Nope, you're just being cute.

I'm just being a *FANGIRL*! *dance*

Okay, it's three am, I've spent 4 hours driving today, I really need some sleep.
  • Man, I need to quit procrastinating and finish cleaning this dorm. Ick.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 25 2006, 02:20 AM)
    Man, I need to quit procrastinating and finish cleaning this dorm.  Ick.

Me? I'm just gonna kick back and enjoy my weekend while you two get your cleaning and sleeping done.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 25 2006, 04:31 AM)
    Me? I'm just gonna kick back and enjoy my weekend while you two get your cleaning and sleeping done.

Well now that I'm done I can do the same thing, so there! tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 25 2006, 03:48 AM)
    Well now that I'm done I can do the same thing, so there! tongue.gif

Well, thanks to my laziness, now I have some cleaning to do too. But I ain't cleaning unless there's company cause I'm a slob. I need an antidote for laziness.
  • Too bad there isn't one. Man, you just got to get down and do it!
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 25 2006, 03:29 PM)
    Too bad there isn't one.  Man, you just got to get down and do it!

Lazy is as lazy does...Now...ok, wait, what was I talking about?
    Maybe I should start a thread for people who talk like they're drunk even though they're not.
  • I act like I'm high when I'm not. Is that the same thing?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 26 2006, 12:44 AM)
    I act like I'm high when I'm not.  Is that the same thing?

Not sure, but the way that you put it makes it sound like a cool line for a song
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 26 2006, 03:04 AM)
    Not sure, but the way that you put it makes it sound like a cool line for a song

If you write a song about me, call me Fabulous Karleigh. It's good advertising.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 24 2006, 04:03 PM)
    Dude, I don't know if any cover could top the one they did of "Don't Bring Me Down."  ELO has such a similar sound so it was a perfect song to do.  Hmmm, maybe something really old, like something from the 60s or so.  I know this is kind of cliche, but what about "Twist and Shout" by the Beatles?  I was watching Ferris Bueler's Day Off and it just seemed like it'd be a fun song to cover.

Don't know if "Twist and Shout" is quite the right song for Ok Go. How bout the song "Shout" from the movie Animal House?