In this Discussion

The "Have You Ever..?" Thread

Comments

• No, it's "Have You Ever," and you didn't ask a "Have You Ever" question, so you lose.

Have you ever broken up with someone you shouldn't have?
  • You didn't answer the question!
  • No but I've just been broken up with by someone who really, really shouldnt have sad.gif

Have you ever dressed cross-genderly?
  • Well I do wear pants. So in conventional 1920s terms yes I have.

I'm so modern.

But I've never worn Chaps...
    what have you heard...
    that was in my youth...
    LET ME LIVE IT DOWN!

Q: Have you ever said something to a stranger, thinking you were talking to a friend and made the person uncomfortable?

ie. what my dad did... "those are some juicy melons babe." to some random lady while grocery shopping with me.
  • one time i wasnt sure if iwas talking to my friend ed, i was really creeped out cause he wasnt answering, so for like 3 minutes iwas "ed?"

have you ever eaten poutine?
  • Nope, I don't plan on eating it though. My principal while I was in school was talking about it while I was in French Class though. He got a little hungry, I guess.

Has your car ever broken done while you were on a road trip?
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jul 25 2006, 11:08 PM)
    Have you ever gone on a roadtrip and and your car dies on you in the process?
    sorry, i'm a nerd.
    but to answer: yes. i was halfway to Chicago and my transmission blew. i took that as a sign to no more roadtrips for shows...

have you ever been mistaken for the opposite sex?

edit: my original question was lame.
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Jul 26 2006, 12:40 AM)
    sorry, i'm a nerd.
    but to answer: yes. i was halfway to Chicago and my transmission blew. i took that as a sign to no more roadtrips for shows...

have you ever been mistaken for the opposite sex?

edit: my original question was lame.

thankfully, no. If that happened I would cry. Or kick the person who made the mistake.

I blew my transmission in Grand Rapids when I went to see the Dresden Dolls. But it was in the parking lot of the Deltaplex, so I was thankful for that. But I was 4 1/2 hours from home.

What's the weirdest thing that's happened when you were approached by a homeless person (I know most of you have been approached by one)?
  • I gave him my chips hahaha.

Have you ever.... done something which has put your life in jeopardy?
  • QUOTE (minia @ Jan 20 2005, 08:05 PM)
    hahaha yes. like a good 10-15 seconds after dropping it and thinkign about it and goign back and forth between picking it up and eating it or leaving it.

um. have you ever crashed a car that was not yours?

^^^ helloooooo, 5 second rule! which means that if you've dropped something on the floor germs can only get on it after 5 seconds if its sommat good and its like chocolate and depending on how tied up you are at the time that can turn in to the 20-30 second rule! i would not advise this if you dropped on the pavement/concrete, or if you drop a whole batch of fresh brownies whit splatted on the floor (ok probably slightly too goey) like i did about an hour ago, depressing or what?

anyhoo

putting my life in jeopardy-my driving!

have you ever slapped someone who had pissed you off in a drunken brawl? i have! she's a right bitch!
  • No, but I have stormed out crying. I'm too dramatic when i drink.

Have you ever wanted to hack into myspace and kill it?
  • Yes, definitely, just to see the emo kids go crazy.

Have you ever done made out with more than 1 person in one night?
  • no, but its on my todo list.

have you ever had caosmetic surgery?
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jul 27 2006, 04:05 PM)
    no, but its on my todo list.

have you ever had caosmetic surgery?
    no, i'm naturally imperfect!

have you ever hit or run over an animal while driving?
  • seeing that i cant drive, no but never while being in a car have i ever hit an animal.

have you ever cut yourself?
    (on purpose)
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Jul 27 2006, 10:47 PM)
    seeing that i cant drive, no but never while being in a car have i ever hit an animal.

have you ever cut yourself?
    (on purpose)
    no, i dislike pain.

have you ever won a really cool prize?
  • I won a free flight anywhere in the country that I'm taking one week from today!

Have you ever asked a celebrity for their autograph just because they were famous and not because you genuinely like them?
  • ive never met any but im sure i wouldnt get their autograph if i didnt like them. i might try to offend them. or maybe if a friend liked them i would get the autograph.

have you ever gone to erica.com?
  • No. Edit: Eww, what is wrong with you? I child could have been reading this as this is an open board. Be more responsible and less immature, Sarah.

Have you ever gone to www.fabulouskarleigh.com?
  • never. not even close.

have you ever drop kicked a dwarf?