In this Discussion

The "Have You Ever..?" Thread

Comments

• One of my biggest pet peeves is the common misconception that a person can be electrocuted and survive.

If you have been electrocuted you are dead. You don't survive electrocution.

You survive electric shocks.

/end random whine.

I text people in class all the time. It rocks.

Have you ever been interviewed for TV?
  • No but I was interviewed on tape for one of my lecturers research things, and my friend kept swearing hehe.

Have you ever eaten anything that really wasn't fit (or made) for human consumption?!
  • um... a stick of butter

does that count?
  • I guess.

Have you ever wanted to answer your own question?
  • hahaha yeah, sometimes...

have you ever made someone throw up?
  • Not to my knowledge.

Have you ever thought things that made you feel like a bad person.
  • definitely.... i hate when that happens- i just end up fighting with myself and beating myself up over them afterwards...

have you ever cut your own hair?
  • GOD NO. No one cuts my hair but a professional and the same person has cut it for the last 6 years. Not that that's a big deal, my hair is down to my ass it doesn't get much cutting, just trims to keep it healthy.

ALTHOUGH, I have cut my sisters hair, when she was 4. A friend of mine (who was 7, I was 6) convinced me it would be a good idea to play hairdresser, but instead of ruining our precious barbies we cut my sisters hair.

My sister sulks whenever she sees photos of herself as a 4yo 'cause her hair is so short she looks like a boy. Haha.

Did you ever get angsty in High School and try to give yourself a tattoo with an electric toothbrush?
  • ehhh no... i draw on myself a lot, but nothing electric is ever involved.

have you ever been arrested?
  • No. But if I go to the US and forget their stupid drinking laws like most of my friends have, I probably will.

# of friends arrested in the US for "underage drinking" = 6 and counting.

Stupid American drinking laws.

Have you ever drank and drove, you bloody idiot?
  • nope.

have you ever spit in someone's food?
  • Nope.
    Sounds fun though..should I?

Ever been on a bike not wearing a helmet and fallen off?
  • i never wear helmets, and i fall plenty of times. nearly been hit by cars plenty of times..

have you ever been lied to repetedly and kept believing it??
  • probably, but i wouldnt know...

have you ever eaten a veggie burger?
    i was not impressed.
  • No, but I sell Veggie Burgers at my store and it always confuse me when the ask me to add bacon. Weirdos.

Have you ever met a celebrity and not realised who they were until much later.
  • Well I was at a concert on labour day, and I saw the lead singer of Stabilo standing up near the autograph table, but I didn't know it was him until I saw him on stage.

ever hated a song at first, but years later loved it?
  • Try days/weeks. Yes. Alllll the time.

Have you ever done something you knew you would regret, just because you felt the need to do it?
  • Nah, I'm pretty good at not doing things I regret.

Have you ever injured yourself in a really lame way like ... falling over a tree branch?
  • yea..
    lol
    ive stabbed myself with a pencil that i was handing to myself...

have you ever had one of thoes inflated taste buds and made it stop hurting by cutting it off?

honestly it works..
  • mellow.gif wacko.gif huh.gif ph34r.gif
    ...no....

Ever read a garfeild book?
    They're strangely interesting...