In this Discussion

The "Have You Ever..?" Thread

Comments

• QUOTE (missaggie @ Sep 11 2006, 11:08 PM)
    i've never actually done it, but that sounds like something a few people i know would benefit from... the phrase 'uptight ass' is a perfect description of them.
    have you ever splashed your drink on someone's face?

My ex boyfriend. I was furious with him.

Have you ever photoshopped your own pictures?
  • no, not that a few of mine wouldn't benefit from some... i don't look amazing in most pictures.

have you ever been on tv?
  • I was in an ad when I was little, and I was on It's Academic (a Jeopardy-type game show between high schools) which was on tv.

Have you ever been homesick?
  • Yeah, when I was 10 and in Japan on an exchange.

Have you ever been on an exchange program?
  • uh no

have you ever purposefuly backwashed into someones drink and watched them drink it without telling them??

(btw. i didnt do that. i never mess with peoples food..)
  • Yes. In primary school.

Have you ever bitten into food and found an animal in it.
  • Do bugs count? I was eating pasta one day and found tiny bugs in it....ewwwww.

Have you ever cried cause you didn't get tickets to a show you really wanted to go to?
  • Several times. Tickets sell out fast here, 'cause people rarely tour so when they do everyone wants a piece.

Have you ever bought tickets to a show you didn't plan on going to just so you could scalp them on eBay?
  • Not as of yet, but I'm thinking about getting some extras for the Death Cab/Ok Go show if I can cause I feel like I'd be able to make a profit on them.......

Have you ever had a favorite movie soundtrack?
  • no, but i thionk it would be zoolander... classic

have you ever been called a douche?
  • No, nobody has ever called me a shower. Wait, you didn't mean if they were talking french did you?! Well, unfortunately nobody uses that word over here (apart from in a 'to clean ones self with water' sense)

Have you ever discovered that Joe's idol went to your uni? hahahaha tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Sep 9 2006, 05:40 PM)
    do you mean cat? no.

Have you ever WANTED to eat someone's cat?

..I meant scat.
    "the excrement of an animal. "

Um..no?

Ever physically fought a teacher?
  • umm, no. Ever physically fought anyone (besides a sibling)?
  • yea once or twice...
    dont wanna get into it.

have you ever stared at a rainbow till it went away?
  • My attention span is not that long, and I don't see rainbows that often these days... since it doesn't rain? sad.gif

Have you ever slept through your alarm and woken up to find you were considerably late for an appointment?
  • no, most of the time i can't sleep through my alarm, but i can walk over to it half asleep, turn it off, and go right back to sleep, no problem.

have you ever made up a rain dance?
  • I think maybe on Grade 7 camp?

Have you ever played a didgeridoo and then been reprimanded by Aboriginal elders for being horrible and taboo.
  • NO but it sounds like fun.

have you ever spit out your drink on someone from laughing so hard?
  • I once laughed at my step mother while drinking coke, and had it come out of my nose?

It really hurts. The bubbles fucking cane your sinuses. Seriously.

Have you ever blown bubbles out your ears?
  • hahahhahaha no.... that sounds pretty painful as well...

have you ever knocked over something really expensive in a store and had to pay for it?