In this Discussion

The "Have You Ever..?" Thread

Comments

• hahaha fortunately, no.

Have you ever broken into somewhere?
  • nope, but i've always kind of wanted to in a strange way. i know i'd probably get caught though...

have you ever stolen something?
  • Yes. In France, I stole a pack of gum, and in England I stole a fridge magnet. I was six.

My parents found the fridge magnet and made me feel bad by lying and telling me if I'd been caught they'd have gotten in big trouble and have had to go to jail.

Years later it appeared on my fridge. My mother found it in the suitcase one day and seemed to forget where it came from, lol.

Have you eover sneezed on a person?
  • i have not sneezed on a person that i know of... my sister used to do that on purpose when she was little... she was obnoxious.

have you ever been at the grocery store, walked away from your cart a little ways, come back and accidentally put the thing you just picked up in somone else's unattended cart? (that a weird question, i know, but that happened to me today)
  • No, but I'm always SO CLOSE to doing that.

ever been at the register with things in your hand to buy, but not enough money for them?
  • yea.
    then i end up giving up something i dont wanna..
    and keeping something i wanted lastminute....

have you ever scratched your leg with your shaver like the right way. not sideways, and then a minute later yourbleeding like crazy?
  • yes. i hate it when my legs bleed.

have you ever forgotten to shave one leg entirely?
  • Um. No?

Have you ever cut yourself shaving your more private areas?
  • no...

have you ever shaved your private areas?
  • are we referring to bikini line? then yes.

Have you ever seen Jude Law playing a tambourine in person?
  • uh......n.o?

have you ever slapped your self to see what it feels like?
  • i'm sure i've slapped myself before, but probably on accident.... somehow.... i remember my hand hitting myself, and i can't for the life of me remember why it happened. but i'm pretty sure it felt exactly like when someone else slaps me.

have you ever had a fingernail/toenail come off?
  • OH YA
    You know when the door closes where the hinges are? I stuck my pinky finger in there..TWICE. my fingernail came off.

ever watch laguna beach?
  • N-O. NO!
    infact
    HELL NO.

have you ever gone in aeropostale???
    ewy
  • No, but i have an aeropostale shirt

ever looked into hollister?
  • haha, looked into? Yes, it was like 4 stores away from the place I worked all summer and thus was impossible to avoid.

Have you ever had to have an intervention (a serious one) with a friend who had a major problem?
  • no... not yet at least...

what's your worst habit?

DAMN

edit/// have you ever posted a non "have you ever" question on accident??
  • Ya once at least. laugh.gif

ever eaten a bug (intentionally)?
  • Yes. Chocolate covered cricket. Not that bad. I refused to eat the mealworm though. Gross.

Have you ever drunk dialed someone?
  • haha yes. Have you ever drunk dialed someone and left them a message, only to find out you left the message on the phone of another friend with the same name accidentally?