In this Discussion

The "Have You Ever..?" Thread

Comments

• i dont know what that is...

do u know what hollowman is???
  • uuuuh, no.

Have you ever painted your windows?
  • No, but I have put stickers on them.

Have you ever lied to your boss about an injury to get out of work? tongue.gif~
  • well, i lied and said i was sick. It was the only time my friends and I could film the AMW dance... I took one for the team. Well, my boss did. Whatever. I also had to leave work for a long time when i was on crutches, that SUCKED.

Have you ever cheated on an exam?
  • of course, who hasn't?!?!

have u ever....embarrased urself in front of a ton on ppl?
  • definitely. It was very very bad and I wasn't wearing clothes. But lets not go there.

Have you ever been in a wedding?
  • hahaha

no, no wedding

have u ever had a cell phone thrown at u??
  • no

Does a celebrity go to your chruch?

(Tony Parker and Eva Longoria go to mine.) mellow.gif
  • WA????

no

have u ever smelled ur hands for no reason and firgured out that they smelled really bad but kept on smelling them??
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jan 19 2007, 08:20 PM)
    WA????

no

have u ever smelled ur hands for no reason and firgured out that they smelled really bad but kept on smelling them??

You have bottled the essence of "me". blink.gif

Have you ever told a joke that nobody thought was funny? BONUS: That people actually got mad at you for bringing into the world?
  • ALL THE TIME. laugh.gif I'm so easily amused...

Have you ever gotten your ears pierced?
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jan 20 2007, 07:38 PM)
    ALL THE TIME. laugh.gif I'm so easily amused...

Have you ever gotten your ears pierced?

When I was so young, I couldn't rmember...yeah.

Have you ever refused to lend a friend a CD because you thought they weren't worthy of knowing that band? (I have.)
  • No I always just burn a cd for them Cause they aren't worthy to hold the original copie.

Have you ever hung out with someone for so long you found out you were starting to act like them?
  • OMG yeah! not cool.

have u ever had diarrhea and everyone found out??
  • No... but I have done something the other way around. I let my friend borrow my copy of OK Go's self-titled album and she's had it for three weeks. She hasn't given it back yet. mellow.gif She did the same thing with my Meg & Dia album... I had to push her and nag her every day for a week to get her to remember to bring it back to me.

Sob~ I want my OK Go back~

EDIT Moop, I take too long to post.

Lol, no.

Have you ever read a book on genetic mutation? ohmy.gif
  • ITS OKAY AND . . .

NO

HAVE U EVER EATEN MCDONANLDS???
  • I have. It's delicious. Mmm, greasy fatty goodness smile.gif

Have you ever eaten Wendy's?
  • yeah, once...some weird potato thing b4 i saw ok go at CD USA, weird huh.gif

have u ever gotten a pimple in ur ear??? (i have, not fun!)
  • No. Eep. How did you manage to get a pimple on your ear??!

Have you ever gotten two pimples (or something resembling pimples, atleast) on your neck, conveniently located in places that make it look like you got bitten by a backwards vampire? biggrin.gif dry.gif
  • huh.gif ...no...weird

have u ever...made a speaker out of old headphones and an altoid tin??? <- FUN!