In this Discussion

OK Go Dreams

12346»

Comments

• OK Go in my dance studio, got to hug Damian, worked on a routine with all of them, and ate pizza.

I had an amazing dream last night. I almost forgot, but then I went to check the boards and remembered.

I was in my dance class studio, just practising some steps. Then OK Go comes in their coloured suits with some other people I can't recall. Unlike my previous dream (I hugged them but they didn't like me...), I went to to hug them all, one by one, and they hugged back :). We then worked on a dance routine for an upcoming video. When we got tired someone brought some pizza and we all ate together. I was talking to Damian for a little bit but I forget what it was about. It's kind of all a blur but I clearly remember dance studio, OK Go, and pizza.

*Sigh* If only that day was real... 
  • I had an amazing dream last night. I almost forgot, but then I went to check the boards and remembered.

I was in my dance class studio, just practising some steps. Then OK Go comes in their coloured suits with some other people I can't recall. Unlike my previous dream (I hugged them but they didn't like me...), I went to to hug them all, one by one, and they hugged back :). We then worked on a dance routine for an upcoming video. When we got tired someone brought some pizza and we all ate together. I was talking to Damian for a little bit but I forget what it was about. It's kind of all a blur but I clearly remember dance studio, OK Go, and pizza.

• magnoliamaggiemag said:

I had an amazing dream last night. I almost forgot, but then I went to check the boards and remembered.

Mmmm... OK Go and pizza. Sounds amazing. :D
  • I had a dream where ARoss hurt his arm playing too much ping-pong, and one of them...I think Damian asked if I would play keyboards in Don't Ask Me for their concert that night.  Strange thing is, I play guitar and I'm not that good at keyboards.  Yet somehow I could play the song, and then after that ARoss immediately recovered from his injury.
  • *bump*

No OK Go related dreams from me lately. But I did have an interesting dream where I had to save the world from space aliens. Maybe Damian was somewhere there in the background ;)
  • I had a dream that involved aross, Damian and Dan. This was a few weeks ago, so my memory is a bit sketchy, but I remember talking about designated hitters and interleague play with aross on the tour bus. Dan was sort of nodding in agreement with the points I made. Damian was just sort of there, not really a part of the conversation, perhaps just observing.

Not really sure what this portends other than I talk too much baseball with aross when I actually get to speak with him.
  • edited May 2015
    Maybe you were meant to remember details that pertain to future games, or future conversations with Andy, Becky. :)

I had a Damian-specific dream recently, but I lost most of it almost immediately. It was at his house on the back patio, and I was re-potting some starts while he going in and fussing with some food, and he kept coming back out to pick up what was apparently our previous conversation and dramatically punctuating his points with a pair of tongs.
  • This dream was all-over-the-place. Basically,a friend and I heard Damian was in town,so we went out of our way running to every store looking for things to buy him while (wait for it....) singing the following:

"We're looking for (insert 4-syllable word) for
    DA-MI-AN!!!!"

Half the time,that 4-syllable phrase was
    "Colorful socks" :))

When we finally found him,we had given him suitcases full of items.
    (Tim also enjoyed being a rebel,and accedentaly knocked down a town monument. Way to go Tim!)
  • I like that dream. It's like a scavenger hunt for gifts for Damian. :)