In this Discussion

Questions about makeup (I'm clueless)

Comments

• i dont really buy that much make up.... only glos and stuff... but i know this great website that has dollar cosmetics. It looks like quality stuff and its not like cheap dollar store stuff

Elf cosmetics
    check it yo
  • wow thats some cheap stuff...
  • Considering I don't wear a whole lot of makeup, it costs me about $10 when I go to buy more mascara and lip gloss.

This is the mascara I buy.

and I don't use a bristle brush, I use one of those new ones! I love it.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    And the lip gloss I use.

• QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Nov 30 2005, 12:12 PM)
    how much is your make up ladies? how much you spend a month/year on it

i dont know if its cheap or expensive..

well it's cheaper than the surgery my dear.. but doesn't quite do the job the same. although you have many womanly features so you should be just fine with makeup =p
  • i don't use mmakeup. only because i dont know how. well i dont know that i dont know how, i just havent really made any attempt to try.
  • OH my lovely pandy... makeup costs a shit load if you want to buy the good ones... for example, I use different mascaras for diff. reasons, one of them is Fresh Supernova Mascara and it costs $25, for eyeliner I use Styli-Style Flat Pencil in New York $7.49, and Stila Smudge Pot $16 (WICH my mom bought for me btw).... eyeshadow (usually black... or green... well it really just depends on what I'm wearing and what mood I'm in) I use one my mom bought for $3 it has 4 diff. colors, plus other eyeshadows I have lying around which I really don't know the price of, but I know they range from $25-$55... each =\.... I swear I'm realy not a big spender, especially on make up, I usually just buy it once a year.... unless I see something I like =\ =\.... but it's mostly family members that know what I use and buy 'em.... ANYWHOOOOO... finally, for lipgloss, I buy Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Cherries in the Glow $6.50, Neutrogena Flirt $6.29, L'Oreal Color Juice Lipgloss in Watermelon Crush $8.. and a few others I feel too lazy to post =p… I don’t use makeup everyday though… only on like rare occasions, or when I’m bored or just want to wear it because I CAN!… that is why makeup usually lasts me a bit over a year…. the only thing I may BUY a lot more of, is lipgloss, it’s just luuuuuv.
  • learning is the fun
  • haha yes it is. So how has your makeup learning experience been?
  • its been so great...im made up about it =p
  • lol

So, does this mean Pandy Wandy will buy a makeup product, SOME time in the future? Maybe a black eyeliner... it's the SEX when guys wear it wub.gif
  • im far to pale to wear make up =p

i'd look all gothmo
  • No, you'd look the hotshiz that you are, and plus you don't necessarily have to wear BLACK eyeliner, it could be some shades lighter, or a dark purplish one, wich btw is really hott!
  • And why would Pandy wear eyeliner?
  • Because he could, and because he can work it. And with or without eyeliner, he's still the hotness wub.gif *runs off into the mist*
  • pssssst

pearls crazy
  • no just a bit too hyper... I love candy smile.gif.... I could eat candy all day. Candy is the shiz. Candy is life. Candy makes the world go round *literally*. Candy makes people *or at least some* happy. Candy is loe. Candy is used in VERY creative ways wink.gif. Candy is everything. The end. *cuz I can't think of anything else to say*
  • *mugs pearl for her candy*
  • noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. candyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

You evil evil brit! *chases andy*
  • Haha, oh man...
    I spend about $150 a month on makeup.
    So over $1300 a year.

Oh my god.
    Hahaha....I need help.
  • QUOTE (melanie @ Dec 4 2005, 07:51 PM)
    Haha, oh man...
    I spend about $150 a month on makeup.
    So over $1300 a year.

Oh my god.
    Hahaha....I need help.
    L'oreal says something like, "cuz you're worth it!" wink.gif

so hey, what's new?