In this Discussion

Comments On Andy's Blog

Comments

• There are pictures of Rusty posted in the "Empty Bottle Show" post... that's not exactly what it's called, but it's something like that..
  • Me and a friend did the explode-implode hi-5 today. When both participants have mastered it, it is indeed delicious.
  • i wonder if the love-hate fans were boardies??? hahah
  • QUOTE (Goosey @ Feb 26 2005, 08:04 PM)
    i wonder if the love-hate fans were boardies??? hahah

haha, I was thinking about it too.

Anyway, it's really nice for us to be shared the tour diary finally. It's the one we'd been waiting for a long time, huh? I think I love the new Andy for it smile.gif .
  • QUOTE (setsumi @ Feb 28 2005, 03:45 AM)
    haha, I was thinking about it too.

Anyway, it's really nice for us to be shared the tour diary finally.  It's the one we'd been waiting for a long time, huh?  I think I love the new Andy for it smile.gif .

haha
    he knows how to get to through to our hearts.
  • hehe i saw the pics.... i forgot how much i love damian hehehe rolleyes.gif
  • omg what store were they at?! i was at the mall and walmart that day.... darn i would pay to have seen that go down (in denton). o yea and the pole thing ...i dont think i would mind being a pole for a band member.....lol
  • Reading the blog of 2.25, I'm confident that Damian is a girl mistakenly born as a boy. I've been thinking he's too pretty for men, and few men take time for shopping tongue.gif.
  • I think Damian is just neurotic. lol.
  • QUOTE (setsumi @ Mar 2 2005, 06:25 AM)
    Reading the blog of 2.25, I'm confident that Damian is a girl mistakenly born as a boy.  I've been thinking he's too pretty for men, and few men take time for shopping tongue.gif.

I think a few of us have been thinking that for years.
  • my boyfriend is kind of like that.
    drawing connections between my boyfriend and damian = not so bad of a thing.
  • rusty'd getting lazy with his blogs

wink.gif
  • QUOTE (sara with no h @ Mar 2 2005, 03:54 PM)
    rusty'd getting lazy with his blogs

wink.gif

bah.
    there's nothing to do in tucson. so his post is a good representation of Tucson. Yup. I feel bad. i blinded him while he played
  • I think seeing Rusty and Damian shop together would be spiffy.
  • ohh. i wonder how old he is!
  • QUOTE (minia @ Mar 9 2005, 07:39 PM)
    ohh. i wonder how old he is!

I was wondering that too. I just asked it on the "questions for okgo" thread.
  • i caught okgo in salt lake city last night and it was awesome. i saw them 4 years ago with they might be giants and i really liked them so when i saw they were coming i had to go. happy birthday andy. seriously andy is a wicked guitarist. smooth style.
  • Damian's working on the new OK Go logo sounds great. Frankly, the present one is not my taste rolleyes.gif .

"Shortly Before the End" will be the first music video for Rusty as OK Go?! Congrats, mr. handsome cool.gif
  • He wants to be put in front of Mt. Rushmore? How about they just come visit us wonderful SD people and see it in person. I'll videotape them in front of it. wink.gif
  • New Andy is 26. The scary girls behind me asked him last night, at the omaha show.