In this Discussion

Comments On Andy's Blog

124»

Comments

• mayo is icky. good for him.
  • It's unanimous. Brandy and I totally agree, Andy. Nashville definitely LOSES.
    Love,
    Shelle
  • I can understand that Rusty may not like mayo, but was it necessary to insult it? sad.gif ~*~heh~*~
  • In Toledo, "zero of the people we invited showed"--I'm sorry, but that cracked me up. I guess the way Rusty and Damian pick the people was wrong, like "oh, she (or he?) is my type". Poor boys cannot recognize real music fans. Speak to nerds next time, I can tell you tongue.gif .
  • Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore! Where are the updates? I thought this was supposed to be a daily thing! I mean honestly here!
  • QUOTE (losdiosdeverde67 @ Mar 29 2005, 09:58 PM)
    Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore! Where are the updates? I thought this was supposed to be a daily thing! I mean honestly here!

Yeah! It's been forever! Ok, maybe not forever, but we look forward to these things!

I'm definitely liking the Podcast though smile.gif
  • wow, such demands! blink.gif
    i think it's amazing that andy is keeping a tour journal, but cut some slack. it's not realistic to expect it to be done and posted on a daily basis. there's only been a couple shows in the past few days and keep in mind a recent holiday. ya know? cool.gif
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Mar 30 2005, 01:22 AM)
    wow, such demands!  blink.gif
    i think it's amazing that andy is keeping a tour journal, but cut some slack.  it's not realistic to expect it to be done and posted on a daily basis.  there's only been a couple shows in the past few days and keep in mind a recent holiday.  ya know? cool.gif

I gave him a hard time about it today, don't you worry. You'll be getting your updates soon enough.

I'm glad you like the podcast, by the way. It's hard to know if people are listening to those things.
  • i LOVED the podcast! patiently awaiting the next one.

maybe you should advertise them a bit more. i didn't know of them until i was poking around the ok go site yesterday. they aren't mentioned anywhere else.
  • QUOTE (CinnamonLips @ Mar 30 2005, 12:42 AM)
    i LOVED the podcast! patiently awaiting the next one.

maybe you should advertise them a bit more. i didn't know of them until i was poking around the ok go site yesterday. they aren't mentioned anywhere else.

I'll second this. Just by chance I found it... and it's definitely something I wouldn't want to miss out on.
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Mar 30 2005, 10:33 AM)
    I'll second this. Just by chance I found it... and it's definitely something I wouldn't want to miss out on.

I third this...I came across the podcast and was very excited biggrin.gif I want another one though