In this Discussion

You Rock, Dan!

Comments

• QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Mar 19 2007, 12:54 AM)

Daaan wub.gif
  • he looks so handsome there!!
    what a great pic for the cover!
    thx, ihave7stars!
  • Eee I love that pic! Dan's just so freaking adorable. Someday I'm going to ask him if I can wear his hat in a pic with him. tongue.gif

Hmm...I've just decided something. I have a Sexy Hats list (which includes both specific hats and types of hats in general), and Dan's hat is going very close to the top of that list. Right now. *cue putting-Dan's-hat-on-Sexy-Hats-list sound effect*
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Mar 18 2007, 05:54 PM)

haha thanks that made my day! i love dan!

QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Mar 24 2007, 07:48 PM)
    Hmm...I've just decided something. I have a Sexy Hats list (which includes both specific hats and types of hats in general)

this isn't about dan, but when you mentioned hats, i remembered that my favorite author has a special page on his website devoted to hats: http://www.blakenelsonbooks.com/hats.html and thought you might like it.
  • Just saw this recent Q&A with Dan:

http://www.brightestyoungthings.com/svetla...nterview-ok-go/

edit: I just saw that this was already posted by ihave7stars (of course! who else?) in another thread. sorry!
  • ^Awesome interview. Thanks for posting. biggrin.gif

"j. MTV or VH1?
    Neither"

I love Dan even more for that answer. laugh.gif wub.gif
  • QUOTE (mmmary @ Mar 24 2007, 07:16 PM)
    this isn't about dan, but when you mentioned hats, i remembered that my favorite author has a special page on his website devoted to hats: http://www.blakenelsonbooks.com/hats.html and thought you might like it.

OMG Blake Nelson hats! Yay! biggrin.gif Grazie. wub.gif
  • Ha! biggrin.gif That's so funny, 7*s! ^ This picture is from the Clutch Cargo's show. This sign was right by the stairs going up to the second floor and I asked a bartender about it. She said 'Dan K' is a DJ who works there on the weekends.
  • Thanks for the background info, DPD. I had no idea what that picture was about!
  • Dude, that's a great picture. I love Dan's "yeah, I'm smoking a cigarette and I'm cool" squint. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Apr 28 2007, 06:49 AM)

Whoa, that is too cool, Dan looks awesome! I wish I found a sign with my name on it.
  • I met Dan at the WPI concert about a week ago and he was amazing. My friend and I were hanging out outside (we were the only ones there we showed up about and hour to early) and all of a sudden Dan walks out the door. We stood there in awe and he just casually comes up to us and asks us if hes allowed to smoke here. We said that we didnt go here and he said something like "sweet I guess I'm allowed to smoke then." After that he just stood and talked to us for about 10 minutes, it was incredible. We talked about them being on Jay Leno and supposedly the back up singers for Let it Rain were out of tune and very snobbish becuase theyve been on tour with Lindsay Lohan. So apparently they werent to happy with it and Damian didnt want it to go online, but they but it on anyways and so Dan decided that he wasnt gonna tell Damian so he wouldnt get mad. Then we talked about the snow and how awesome that was. We talked about some other things that I cant think of right now. He came back out later and we got hugs from him, hes a very good hugger. But yea anyways... It was one of the most amazing moments of my life and Dan was so nice and amazing... I basically love that man.
  • I kinda had an interesting experience with Dan, I've never met the man, but after re-enacting him through countless run throughs of the million ways dance I've come to form some strange bond with him. We are kindred spirits. So besides that I was looking at this Drum magazine my friend was in for being an up and coming drummer, he is a amazing. So I'm causally reading his little blurb when I glance at the other page and who smiles back at me? DAN FREAKIN KONOPKA! I grabbed the magazine from someone else and started jumping up and down, why? I do not know, but this was a big thing for me. My friend who likes OK Go as well was like wow thats kinda cool, not nearly as freaked out as me, but that could be that We are kindred spirits.
  • Dans so cute wub.gif
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ May 6 2007, 04:36 PM)

I am the all-mighty Dan! WORSHIP ME! *thunder*
  • I think he is Thor...if he were a god....Thorr....
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ May 6 2007, 11:36 PM)
    I am the all-mighty Dan! WORSHIP ME! *thunder*
    laugh.gif
    It's the "thunder" part that gets me!