In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• i stole it from some site...i wish i could claim i wrote it all...
  • I have a blazer on.... and watching Little Shop of Horrors for the umpteenth time (it makes me want to be a pupeteer because Audrey II is pretty much the shit. If he wasn't a maneating fake plant, I'd have a total crush on him).

My cat says hi:
    ujv kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii34 gtyhderf
    As you can see, he's a very good typist.

Feed me seymour

The Dandy Warhols "All the Mney or the Simple life honey" is so addictive
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 12 2006, 12:43 PM)
    i stole it from some site...i wish i could claim i wrote it all...

yeah....i don't think anyone here thinks you wrote that. i mean there are no mispellings and it's all coherent and such...oh yeah, and it's helpful too. also unlike you.
  • kieth richards is a very gross looking man.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 12 2006, 09:04 PM)
    kieth richards is a very gross looking man.

I think the areosmith dude is grosser looking... whateves my opinion
  • yeah yeah! that guys gross, joe perry, or steven tyler? cause theyre both real gross, so is gene simmons.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 12 2006, 09:30 PM)
    yeah yeah! that guys gross, joe perry, or steven tyler? cause theyre both real gross, so is gene simmons.

The guy I was thinking of was steven tyler... whoa! Gene simmon creepy yess... but after i saw that rock school thing... hes just lame.
  • what! genes a stud for sure! but so very gross, actually, most guys in the rock business are real gross.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 12 2006, 09:38 PM)
    what!  genes a stud for sure! but so very gross, actually, most guys in the rock business are real gross.

Gene's a stud? Maybe in his time
  • I hate school
  • gene's still got it. i almost wish i was that gross.
  • Gene frightens me.

His tounge is too long.
  • i think thats partly why women still hang around him. that and his KISS armor.
  • Probably. But I think, secretly, everyone deep down is just like "Ok Gene, really, the first time it was like "oh cool..." but now your tounge is just kinda gross... and creepy... so stoppit."

You know it.
  • yeah your probably right. i dont really like gene simmons anyways, i was just being a jerk. but i do want armor.
  • oh wow he changes his views for tonetoile... interesting.
  • well thats why im in the top 5,000,000 in world stud rankings. actually i can honestly say, i never really liked KISS, but i do want armor.
  • i went to a kiss concert when i was like 7, i got bored and went out to the car to sleep...
  • good choice. you've had good taste in music since your wee little days.
  • did you get your face painted kiss style?