In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• bananas are actully in the grass family
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 10 2006, 06:41 AM)
    bananas are actully in the grass family

really?? i learn something new everyday
  • yup its the true!

i just cant rember where i lernt it from..
  • Damn semester reviews and career crap SUCKS!

I was loaded with semester reviews from classes and in my English and Speech classes we have to do this career stuff like resumes and cover papers and all that crap.

And I have a mock interview in speech class Friday . . . sad.gif

That's one more in addition to the other two mock interviews all the seniors have in February. I hate interviews soooooo much.
  • Interviews suck...

What should I eat for dinner? Greek, Taco Bell, Wendys KFC? It all seems like crap right now and I'm starving.
  • I'm having Amish Chicken (it's oven-fried chicken but that's what it's called . . . *shrugs*), and Southwestern Chipotle oven roasted potatos.

I might drool. biggrin.gif
  • that sounds gooood... I had Greek... Gyros I will never doubt you again.
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Jan 10 2006, 05:37 PM)
    really?? i learn something new everyday

Well, herbs really... Is grass a herb? laugh.gif
  • damn...im so glad im not a senior in high school anymore.

ewww don't eat taco bell! i never had greek food before, is it good?
  • From personal experience, the food when I went to Greece the food was foul and has put me off, but it was on a school trip and we did stay in some nasty hotels. But if you like still-frozen pizza then try the Italian restaurant in Delphi. Mmmm.
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Jan 10 2006, 05:44 PM)
    damn...im so glad im not a senior in high school anymore.

ewww don't eat taco bell! i never had greek food before, is it good?

I'm not is highschool lol... I'm in University... lol That the selection of food at this fine establishment. Actually its pretty good.

well the greek food here isn't really "greek" persay... But it tastes delicious today I had Gyros on a pita with salad... mmmmm

http://www.mrgreek.com/
  • last time i had taco bell i got sick, so now im mad at Eduardo, the sauciest latin man ever.
  • Do you think it's wrong to drink if you're underage?
  • in my opinion, you do what ever you want, as long as killing me isnt involved.
  • Ok then. I am proud to say that I have been drinking. It's really hard to type. Thes je keys keep moving. I watched Ghost World, though.
  • does that in anyway involve dolph lundgren?
  • Hahahaha. I don't know what that is. I drank a few glasses of Merlot. From a bottle. I felt sick before I drank it, and now I feel beeter.
  • you dont know dolph lundgren?! he was deadly! shame on you. you call yourself a thespian.
  • Shut up. I'm dizzy.
  • i like dolph lundgren, he was the punisher before thomas jane, i didnt see the thomas jane punisher. but hes likely no dolph.