In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• ah see, a fruit bowl feels most empty when it actully has fruit in

here is what your average fruit bowl thinks

"*sigh*, why does she only put fruit in me...im good for all other things..=("

take this poor bowl for example, he is thinking:

"sigh all they use me for is fruit...and they cant even get that right...i mean who has red bananas?"
  • "Bananas are the opposite of stoplights. With bananas green means wait a little, yellow means go right ahead, and red means where the fuck did you get that banana?" -Mitch hedberg.

Red bananas are the new black. Didn't you know that? It's what all the cool kids are eating...

mmm, red banana
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jan 10 2006, 01:37 AM)

hahaha. You are absolutely amazing.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 9 2006, 08:46 PM)
    hahaha.  You are absolutely amazing.

yay someone thinks I'm amazing! someone should.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jan 9 2006, 07:37 PM)

lol.... that is just too funny
  • I have another one image

it has way better moves
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jan 9 2006, 07:59 PM)
    I have another one image

it has way better moves

lol, that banana is such an awesome dancer. i totally have to steal some of its moves. lol
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Jan 9 2006, 09:02 PM)
    lol, that banana is such an awesome dancer. i totally have to steal some of its moves. lol

I think I might have to too... that bananna puts me to shame.
  • If I had those moves, I could get ALL the menfolk I wanted... esp. if I had a banana suit to go along with it.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 9 2006, 09:06 PM)
    If I had those moves, I could get ALL the menfolk I wanted... esp. if I had a banana suit to go along with it.

"Menfolk" HAHAHAHA!

Now I'm imagining someone in a bananna suit. thank you.
  • would you rather have menfolk, or ladboys, cause theres a difference. personaly im partial to ladboys. im not gay or anything, but ladboys have always treated me well.
  • Menfolk, I'd imagine. "Ladboys" seems a bit young-sounding, no?
  • what exactly is the difference btwn a Manfolk and a Ladboy?
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 9 2006, 08:21 PM)
    Menfolk, I'd imagine.  "Ladboys" seems a bit young-sounding, no?

nah! when i think ladboys, i think more of a chippendale type fellow, shirtless and wearing a bowtie, cause its THE look.
  • In that case...hm, point taken. Now that I think about it, "menfolk" seems to imply burly, moustached, men with tree axes. Besides, bowties>menfolk flannel.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 9 2006, 08:28 PM)
    In that case...hm, point taken.  Now that I think about it, "menfolk" seems to imply burly, moustached, men with tree axes.  Besides, bowties>menfolk flannel.

hey hey hey! whats wrong with moustaches? they are the hot accesory this season. really they are, i looked it up.
  • how do you look up something like that?
  • Let's consider this:

NO