In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Our waiter laughed becuase we asked Jim Morrison to smite rap artists everywhere. I just remembered...
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Jan 5 2006, 12:40 AM)
    Our waiter laughed becuase we asked Jim Morrison to smite rap artists everywhere. I just remembered...

hahahaha, Jim Morrison might agree with the rap artists on some stand point.

Like all those women.

But other than that I don't see why he wouldn't smite them. hahaha
  • i saw the doors for a class back in high school. that was a few years back, and i think the teacher looks like comander riker (frim star trek TNG, oh yeah, im a nerd!)
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 5 2006, 05:46 PM)
    i saw the doors for a class back in high school. that was a few years back, and i think the teacher looks like comander riker (frim star trek TNG, oh yeah, im a nerd!)

Your teacher in that class? hahaha.

Today in English we read Meditation 17 by John Donne . . . . what the hell is that man thinking. He wrote his own eulogy two weeks before he died!

And I need to have a really high I.Q. and 14 hours of sleep to understand it. My teacher read it to us two times and we sat there dumb-founded. He even explained it to us twice and we still had no idea. *sighs*

This makes me wonder if college English/Lit. is going to be like this. (I'm in a college prep english class.) unsure.gif
  • I'm going to read it, and then see if I'm dumb...
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Jan 5 2006, 10:28 PM)
    I'm going to read it, and then see if I'm dumb...

Oh, you will feel so dumb after you read it. Unless you're a British literary genius.

But if not, then you're probably going to feel like my class did. biggrin.gif
  • And when she buries a man, that action concerns me: all mankind is of one author, and is one volume;
    Does this line have anything to do with reincarnation? Because that's not at all a Catholic belief. I think this is where it starts getting a little confusing. It's obvious that he's dying, and subconciously he knows it but he's in denial. And he thinks that the Catholic Church is to blame for his illness. I'm going to post a poem that I think you should read.
  • We thought that was about reicarnation, but our teacher told us that it has some relevance to that, but not really.

IT MAKES NO SENSE!

We are going to go over it more tomorrow.
  • speaking of not making sense...I like how your principle thinks hes a police officer
  • yabba dabba duh!
  • you know when you did that i was instantly reminded of my father...he was trying to get angry with me this morning and screwed up a few words and it sorta came out like that!!!
    HAHAHAHA
    DARBIE...are you my dad?
  • i am not your dad... sloganizer may be though... i wrote that 'cause it was in your sig...
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jan 6 2006, 01:51 PM)
    speaking of not making sense...I like how your principle thinks hes a police officer

hahaha, I like how he's a complete idiot too. hahaha.

"No coasting!"

I did "coast" today, I didn't do my speech. ohmy.gif *GASP*

That was the look on my teacher's face. But she loves me so I get to go on Monday. biggrin.gif
  • but do htese people look like any star trek ast members? thats the question. i need to watch less star trek. ill stop once school starts up, thats a good plan.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 6 2006, 04:33 PM)
    but do htese people look like any star trek ast members? thats the question. i need to watch less star trek. ill stop once school starts up, thats a good plan.

haha, my principal kind of looks like Lt. Commander Worf now that I think of it. hahahaha.

Hahaha, that made my day. Thanks. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 6 2006, 03:37 PM)
    haha, my principal kind of looks like Lt. Commander Worf  now that I think of it.  hahahaha.

Hahaha, that made my day.  Thanks.  laugh.gif

thats exceedingly disturbing, but strangely alluring at the same time, i wish i knew more klingons.
  • I really don't like star trek. I don't like star wars either, though. That's why I want to go to a star trek convention dressed as princess Laya. Or Maybe one of those teddy bear things. Ewoks! Yeah. I'll need a helmet though.
    That's why I want to go to a star trek convention dressed as princess Laya
    Ha that reminded me of the time Triumph (from Conan)had some guy do the exact same thing, except dressed as Spock and gave the finger to Star wars fans..

One year for halloween I dressed up as Princess Leia.... Im not really a big fan of Star Wars though...
  • Let's all do it. On National Star Trek Day (assuming there is such a thing) we'll all dress as Star Wars Characters.
  • I loved early Star Trek.

"Trouble with Tribbles" may have been one of the most amusing things I've seen in my life.

I want a tribble.