In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• it's been raining a lot here too, for the past week all it did was rain. Which is very unusual for us this time of year.
  • I really need to go running, and I'd much rather do it outside than in the gym.
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Jan 4 2006, 05:04 AM)
    I really need to go running, and I'd much rather do it outside than in the gym.

Brrr! It's 11:11 where I am. Make a wish!
  • Is this one of the wishes you can't say out loud if you want it to come true?
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Jan 3 2006, 11:11 PM)
    Brrr!  It's 11:11 where I am.  Make a wish!

wub.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jan 4 2006, 05:16 AM)
    wub.gif

Oh aw. Mine was lame. I hope yours turned out better.
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Jan 3 2006, 11:17 PM)
    Oh aw.  Mine was lame.  I hope yours turned out better.

i didn't make a wish today, but it always makes me happy to find others who appreciate 11:11...
  • I wish I could get my dresses made by someone who won't butcher my designs.
    I wish I could go to the Ok Go concert when they come to town.
    I wish the old people that live near my school were selling their cadillac. They don't use it anymore anyway...
  • I ate a bad bagel today.

That was pretty upsetting.

However, I'm taking a nap and THAT my little OK Go fans, is pretty awesome. (also, I had a total giggle fest with my friends in the library... though the librarian wasn't too pleased with that. Giggle fests are always fun... it made up for the bad bagel.)
  • Ok. I finally ventured outside and attempted to make a snowman. Before sharing, two notes:
    1) the snow was really hard to pack and I got really frustrated before I just made a mini-snowman
    2) it looks nothing like Tim. At all. But it made me laugh [as most things do], so I decided to share my efforts anyway.

...one more note
    3) Leaves do NOT work as sideburns... ever
    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b201/iam...g2/116ecd8b.jpg
  • A nap sounds really really good right now. It was so hard for me to stay awake in 5th hour today.

Have you ever sang random songs from movies in class? My friend and I did today in yearbook . . . . because the class is so boooooring. So we sand Wizard of Oz songs. hahaha. 'Twas fun. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 4 2006, 04:15 PM)
    Ok.  I finally ventured outside and attempted to make a snowman.  Before sharing, two notes:
    1) the snow was really hard to pack and I got really frustrated before I just made a mini-snowman
    2) it looks nothing like Tim.  At all.  But it made me laugh [as most things do], so I decided to share my efforts anyway.

...one more note
    3) Leaves do NOT work as sideburns... ever
    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b201/iam...g2/116ecd8b.jpg

LOL!!!!!!! I want to make a Tim snowman now!
  • That's one hot snowman. haha. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 4 2006, 09:16 PM)
    Have you ever sang random songs from movies in class?  My friend and I did today in yearbook . . . . because the class is so boooooring.  So we sand Wizard of Oz songs.  hahaha.  'Twas fun.  biggrin.gif

All the time! I do it in theatre, and I'm the worst singer (kinda like my dancing really). My friend and I just blast showtunes and sing along... and German techno. We were wailing (note: I was wailing, she can actually sing wonderfully) along with Little Shop of Horrors' "feed me [git it]."

P.s. thanks for the happy TimSnowman comments. Perhaps we can start an army? Do it.
  • That snowman made me laugh! It actually does remind me of tim... laugh.gif

Randomness: I got this coolio record from the Kaiser Chiefs in the mail today... The packaging looks like a Christmas card and one of the songs on it is called "I predict some Quiet" hehe. I luv the Chiefs...
  • haha, I sing horribly right now because my voice still isn't normal from being sick. My singing sounds bad anyway, but just worse now. But it's still fun to sing.

In my 6th hour we were in the library doing research for a speech. My friend and I were on laptops and we didn't want to do anything so we were looking up all this stuff on them. Finally he decided to show me how you can change the language on Google to Elmer Fudd and Pig Latin. hahahahaha. We played with that for the rest of the hour. laugh.gif
    P.s. thanks for the happy TimSnowman comments. Perhaps we can start an army? Do it.

I'm on it.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jan 4 2006, 09:40 PM)
    I'm on it.

Hoorah! Together, they may rule the world with their collective glory.

Anyway, on the subject of google language changes:
    http://www.gizoogle.com/
    It's way too amusing for its own good.
    Finally he decided to show me how you can change the language on Google to Elmer Fudd and Pig Latin. hahahahaha. We played with that for the rest of the hour. 

Coolio, how do you do that?

And that http://www.gizoogle.com/ thingi is fun
  • hahahaha, gizoogle is funny. biggrin.gif

But to change the language, click on language tools beside the toolbar. Once that page opens, scroll down and you'll see a list of different languages. Find the one that says Elmer Fudd, click on that, and there you go!

hahahhaa, I laughed so much at it. " Diwectowy"