Random Stuff

Comments

• lol... Thanks hilarious.
  • WHO LIKES KAISER CHIEFS???

well listen to this it cracks me up.

http://www.kaiserchiefs.co.uk/riot_chord.mp3
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 4 2006, 10:19 PM)
    I laughed so much at it.  " Diwectowy"

HAHAHA. Oh my goodness. Who would have known one little word could cause so much joy?

I think my Tim Snowman died. It wasn't so well put together and I think the wind knocked it over. RIP Mr. Snowman, I loved thee.
  • I'm sick. I don't know what happened, but I've been queesy all day, I can't stay warm, and I can't seem to stay awake very long. I'm "eating" beef broth.
  • ask me about my deals. i suppose that was random enough. i dont actually have any deals, so you probably shouldnt ask about them, cause i've no deals.
  • why don't you have any deals sweetness?!?
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jan 4 2006, 09:33 PM)
    why don't you have any deals sweetness?!?

cause i dont have connections to people who sell things out of the back of there trucks, or vans, but i do almost have a connection to a star, my printmaking instructor, knows a guy who made a ring for Brad Pitt, how about that for connections?
  • i don't have a van, so i once tried to sell out of my shoe, but apparently no one wants a watch that smells like a foot... *shrugs shoulders*
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jan 4 2006, 09:40 PM)
    i don't have a van, so i once tried to sell out of my shoe, but apparently no one wants a watch that smells like a foot... *shrugs shoulders*

i wish i had a van, but i do have shoes, i just got some boots, they are pretty sweet, emo skin, good for winter.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 4 2006, 09:54 PM)
    i wish i had a van, but i do have shoes, i just got some boots, they are pretty sweet, emo skin, good for winter.

emo skin?!?
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jan 4 2006, 09:55 PM)
    emo skin?!?

yes thats right, whats the problem?
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 4 2006, 09:59 PM)
    yes thats right, whats the problem?

i was questioning what it was... since i don't imagine you skinned an emo kid to make your boots...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jan 4 2006, 10:00 PM)
    i was questioning what it was... since i don't imagine you skinned an emo kid to make your boots...

i sure did, it was a sad day for emo.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 4 2006, 10:08 PM)
    i sure did, it was a sad day for emo.

everyday's a sad day for emo...
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 4 2006, 02:19 PM)
    hahahaha, gizoogle is funny. biggrin.gif

But to change the language, click on language tools beside the toolbar.  Once that page opens, scroll down and you'll see a list of different languages.  Find the one that says Elmer Fudd, click on that, and there you go!

hahahhaa, I laughed so much at it.  " Diwectowy"

Go look at Bork Bork Bork. That's funny too.
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Jan 5 2006, 12:06 AM)
    Go look at Bork Bork Bork. That's funny too.

haha, yeah we looked at that one.

We also did the Pig Latin one, too. Then we started speaking in Pig Latin for about five minutes and we confused ourselves with it so we stopped. hahahaha.

Igpay Atinlay isway unfay utbay onfusingcay. blink.gif
  • I way agree. See what I did? I made a joke. Ok. So my friends and I sometimes pray to Jim Morrison. Just to make fun of christian people. It sounds bad, but it's way fun. Plus I'm a christian, so I'm really making fun of myself. So anyways we've only done it twice in public. The first time was in the middle of the quad at school during lunch. We did that to make fun of the christian club because they meet there every Wednesday morning to pray, and really some of them are assholes. I could tell you stories. They're bad representatives of Christians everywhere. The second time we were at a restaurant for my friend's birthday. Our waiter started cracking up and dropped some food on himself. And there were a bunch of old conservative-looking people around so we had fun. That poor waiter. His name was Jonathan, and my Iryna and Sofia thought he was really hot, so we kept telling him he got our orders wrong just so he would keep coming back. We left him a really big tip, though, so it's ok, right? Oh, well. Happy birthday, Sofia.
  • hahahaha, praying to Jim Morrison is amazing.

"Oh Lizard King . . . ."
  • Have you seen the movie? The Doors? Man that's an awesome movie. A little long, but still way awesome. He's so hot.
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Jan 5 2006, 12:36 AM)
    Have you seen the movie? The Doors? Man that's an awesome movie. A little long, but still way awesome. He's so hot.

I have the movie, in fact I watched it over break. I love it so much! Val Kilmer did a really good job. But Oliver Stone only made Jim look like a sloppy drunk. He wasn't like that all the time. He was actually really smart; his I.Q. was really high.

Jim is hot, I will agree on that. wub.gif