In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 8 2006, 06:52 PM)
    Oooh, clementines are incredibly addictive.  Seriously, I carry some around me whenever I go into town.  Sure, I get some weird looks when I whip out a clementine wile walking down Main Street, but it's totally worth it.  wink.gif

oh, it would definitely be worth it. I would do the same if I could find some clementines. dry.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 8 2006, 11:53 PM)
    oh, it would definitely be worth it.  I would do the same if I could find some clementines.  dry.gif

I would totally send you one; but last time I tried to send food, it became squished as I was closing the box.

And let me tell you, squished clementines are very sad looking.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 8 2006, 06:59 PM)
    I would totally send you one; but last time I tried to send food, it became squished as I was closing the box.

And let me tell you, squished clementines are very sad looking.

haha, I bet they are. and rotten. yuck.

my mom gets oranges at work sometime that come from florida. I like those a lot.
  • For you!

Ok, I admit it's not as good as a real one, but lookit how pretty it looks!
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 8 2006, 07:07 PM)
    For you!

Ok, I admit it's not as good as a real one, but lookit how pretty it looks!

*GASP* YAY! That looks yummy. I have ones that look like that in my fridge.

I had an orange earlier today . . . . that's why I'm stuck on them. biggrin.gif
  • i told dave my number was 8675309 and he believed me... tongue.gif
  • why won't you pick up?

*dials again*
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jan 8 2006, 11:31 PM)
    i told dave my number was 8675309 and he believed me...  tongue.gif
    excuse me. *pause* i lost my number...can i have yours? wink.gif
  • Hey, Angel. Did it hurt? cool.gif
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Jan 8 2006, 11:48 PM)
    Hey, Angel. Did it hurt? cool.gif
    when you fell from heaven?

someone should start a cheesey pick-up line thread!
    hey baby, are you tired? *pause* cuz you've been running through my mind all day! laugh.gif
  • Nope. WHEN YOU GOT BEAT BY THE UGLY STICK!?

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!

Disclaimer: this joke was not intended to hurt anyone on this board. Let alone Shades because she is so awesome. It was origianally intended for this really mean girl at camp who was hitting on my boyfriend. And he (out of respect for me, but really just for fun) dropped her this dandy little version of this very old pick up line. She didn't even see it coming. It was really fabulous.
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Jan 8 2006, 11:55 PM)
    Nope. WHEN YOU GOT BEAT BY THE UGLY STICK!?

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!

Disclaimer: this joke was not intended to hurt anyone on this board. Let alone Shades because she is so awesome. It was origianally intended for this really mean girl at camp who was hitting on my boyfriend. And he (out of respect for me, but really just for fun) dropped her this dandy little version of this very old pick up line. She didn't even see it coming. It was really fabulous.
    hm, i think i heard that one before and it is kinda funny, but i think i prefer the cheesy pick-up line...pick-up lines are so cheesy, they're amusing.
  • Hey My name is Fred Flintstone 'cause I could make your "bed rock" all night long!

How's that for cheese?
  • Or this: Hey, girl! Are you Jamaican? 'Cause you're ja-makin' me crazy!

Oh, the CHEESE!

THE CHEESE MADE ME DO IT!
  • hahahahaha.

"Hey baby, you got the sails?!"

hahaha.

No one understands that except ME! For it is an inside joke.

*turns away*
  • today i sat down in the bus next to a lady...

and she started telling me about how her dad just died. she was crying... and trying to make small talk about the weather. I didn't know what to say. It was so awkward... and sad. I think i made her day worse... because my expression is always shown on my face.
  • who the hell keeps ringing me damnit..
  • I have a fruit bowl.

It is, frankly, pretty kickass
  • does it have fruit in?
  • of course! If I had a fruit bowl with no fruit, then I'd just be holding an empty bowl. And that's very sad.