In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• oh man, the board wasn't working for me for like 15 minutes, i was going thru crazy withdrawls... haha...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jan 15 2006, 09:52 PM)
    oh man, the board wasn't working for me for like 15 minutes, i was going thru crazy withdrawls... haha...

It wasn't working for me either!!!
  • i think im in love with ralph fiennes

too bad he's ridiculously older than i am and super famous to the point of i would never get to meet him and also just wayyyyy too cool for me

there is my randomness. bask in its glory
  • *basks in the glory of sara's randomness*
    you're cooler than ralph fiennes...
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Jan 15 2006, 05:52 PM)
    How True.
    My finals are on Tuesday and I dont want to study. Bad move on my part considering my grades are much lower than last years.

i am studying like mad to get my social studies mid-terms...
    ....it is pretty sad when a 70% upps your grade sad.gif
  • I work at Pei Wei Diner --- and I got another vibrating pager comment.

Me: "This is your pager sir, and it's going to light up and shake when your order's ready."
    Him: "You mean it's going to vibrate?"
    Me: "Yup"
    Him: "Then I'm going to stick this in my pocket and wait for you to call."
    Me: "GAAHHWHIHAIHIA!"

It's the third time!
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Jan 16 2006, 12:57 AM)
    I work at Pei Wei Diner --- and I got another vibrating pager comment.

Me: "This is your pager sir, and it's going to light up and shake when your order's ready."
    Him: "You mean it's going to vibrate?"
    Me: "Yup"
    Him: "Then I'm going to stick this in my pocket and wait for you to call."
    Me: "GAAHHWHIHAIHIA!"

It's the third time!

blink.gif ?!
    laugh.gif
  • ALL RIGHT! My birthday is in like . . . *counts* . . . under 7 months. So that is plenty of time for you all to think of ideas for gifts! But just in case any of you are stuck for ideas . . . here you go.

Yeah, it's a Donatello cake. The best one I've ever seen. AND it has my name on it. I better see that on my kitchen table Aug. 6. or some heads are going to ROOOOOOLL.

biggrin.gif

That was fun.
  • OH MY GOSH!!!! best cake ever!!! a couple of days i was watching the movie on YTV... my little sis made me change it though.... she doesn't understand the cathartic effect ninja turtles achieve.
  • DUDE

donnatello was cool

but i was ALWAYS a raphael kinda girl

red = hawt

and ps: ralph fiennes is like 2x my age and then some but thank you for even considering me cool. im quite lame really. ralph fiennes has better things to do than read messageboards and fall in love with people he doesnt and never will know

hahahahha ohhhhh well
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jan 16 2006, 12:04 AM)
    OH MY GOSH!!!! best cake ever!!! a couple of days i was watching the movie on YTV... my little sis made me change it though.... she doesn't understand the cathartic effect ninja turtles achieve.

blink.gif

I haven't seen that movie since forever ago! I love it.

I really, really need to buy it, and the others.
  • i'm pretty sure i own the ninja turtles movie... not sure where it is though...
  • HOLY SHIT DARBIE!!!!!

I am forever going to laugh when I see that ninja turtle! Seriously, it makes me want to giggle like a five year old. biggrin.gif

And that chicken is pretty hot too, but not as much as that turtle.
  • yeah, the chicken's not nearly as active, therefore not as entertaining... but i guess you'll be having a lot of laughing fits now that the turtle is my av...
  • hahaha, definitely.
  • QUOTE (sara with no h @ Jan 16 2006, 06:05 AM)
    donnatello was cool

but i was ALWAYS a raphael kinda girl

I was always Raphael in the playground, mainly because he was cool but crude...
  • wihch was the free spirited turtle? he was always my favourite...

whenever i think of the ninja turtles i remember the most unfunny line evver... ok i'll set it up.
    one of the turtles was running after a bad dude... the turtle ended up running on top of this fence and the bad dude was running below ok now your ready:

Turtle: I'll take the high road and you'll take the low road.

HAHAHAHA!!! actually no... i didn't understand the joke then and I still don't...
  • Michealangelo was the party dude - guessing you mean him.
  • what was up with that rat..