In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jan 17 2006, 12:55 AM)
    HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! i wonder what their children would look like too.

Is that a Sooty????

Yup that's Sooty! And here he is again with Soo, Sweep and Cousin Scampi! image
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jan 16 2006, 09:20 PM)
    by the by... how did turtles end up in the sewer anyways? Nevermind I shouldn't question its greatness.

They ended up in the sewers because someone dumped them there (as normal baby turtles). When in the sewers they came into contact with some toxic stuff, which made them mutants and this mutant rat taught them martial arts. Not quite sure how he knew that though!

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 16 2006, 10:51 PM)
    the main tutrtle viallan who was a purple/pink brain thing i nthe middle of sumthings body

The pink brain thing was Krang image

But the main villain was actually Shredder. I think they worked together but Shredder was in charge! image
  • my pj's are 0h s0 fluffy ^^
  • QUOTE (Scarlet Waffle @ Jan 16 2006, 08:42 PM)
    my pj's are 0h s0 fluffy ^^

I had Ninja Turtle pajamas when I was little. And Batman ones too. I was the most awesome tom girl around! But now I'm not. I'm no where near that at all. But I still have huge scars on my knees from those days . . . . . I had a fun childhood. biggrin.gif
  • I remember footie pjs from little kid days. Damn, those things were stylin'
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 16 2006, 09:01 PM)
    I remember footie pjs from little kid days.  Damn, those things were stylin'

hahahaha, I loved those! They definitely keep you warm.
  • AND they had the little bumps on the bottom so you didn't slip and fall on your little behind.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 16 2006, 09:07 PM)
    AND they had the little bumps on the bottom so you didn't slip and fall on your little behind.

oooh, yeah! That's was a major bonus for us little ones, always falling and all that.

Well I fell a lot, but I explained that already.
  • i always just slept in my clothes as a kid... and now i tend to stay in my pj's all day... i figure by the time i'm 30 i'll have it right, wear clothes during the day and pjs while i sleep...
  • hahaha, today I took a nap and when I woke up I thought I was late for school. hahahahaha.

it's the second time I've done that this month too.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 16 2006, 08:16 PM)
    hahaha, today I took a nap and when I woke up I thought I was late for school.  hahahahaha.

hahaha... oh man, naps always throw me off... whenever i take them i wake up thinking it's the next day...
  • Esp. now when you wake up and it's 5 and dark out... and you have no idea whether it's 5 am or 5 pm.

I hate that oh so much.
  • haha, I do that still. Like when I woke up today after my nap and I looked at my alarm clock and freaked out because I thought I was going to be late for school. I was like, "I still have to shower and school starts in 15 minutes! NOOOO!" Then I go out of my room and I'm like, "Wait a minute . . . "
  • naps are for old people....and everyone else i guess too.
  • well, I'm not old . . . so that makes me a tired student?

that's it.
  • I've had Sound of Settling on repeat for about 10 minutes. It doesn't get old. Really. I'm testing it.

Costume designing, though entertaining, does, in fact, get old.

Those were a lot of commas.
  • QUOTE (reelbigrich @ Jan 16 2006, 07:44 PM)
    Yup that's Sooty! And here he is again with Soo, Sweep and Cousin Scampi! image

That looks cool? i guess I can't knock it cause I've never actually seen it...

I have had love for many puppet related shows... seasame street obviously... this show with puppet mice who lived in a library... this show with puppets and a manaquin "todays special"... and the one i liked most back then was "lamb chops play along" .

R.I.P. Shari Lewis
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jan 17 2006, 03:20 AM)
    R.I.P. Shari Lewis

Oh SHARI! What a lady --- she had a major bronchitus/smoker voice though.
  • This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends . . . . . .

I used to sing that alllllll day.
  • JELLO SNACKS!!