In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• GAAAH!

I haven't had those in a while.
  • i say you make me some after you steal me away from darbie.
  • it's a deal

what kind do you like?
  • any kind of jello is good...something red and put cool whip on it!! smile.gif
  • all right!
  • QUOTE (76 @ Jan 16 2006, 11:44 PM)
    i say you make me some after you steal me away from darbie.

mad.gif
  • don't look at ME like that...you're not working very hard here....
  • pfft, with that attitude I might dump the jello all on your head!

And if you knew anything about jello, it has to sit in the fridge for a while!
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 17 2006, 12:11 AM)
    pfft, with that attitude I might dump the jello all on your head! 

dump pudding on his head instead... it'll be more entertaining... especially when it gets stuck in his ears...
  • hell hes thats sooty

now go find sweep and sue....
  • QUOTE (76 @ Jan 17 2006, 12:44 AM)
    i say you make me some after you steal me away from darbie.
    shame, jade's not even eighteen...and don't forget that some of us still question if you deserve our darbie. *sniff*
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Jan 17 2006, 08:41 AM)
    shame, jade's not even eighteen...and don't forget that some of us still question if you deserve our darbie. *sniff*

wub.gif
  • all dave desurves is...umm....<incert insult>
  • I thought you liked Dave. I think I'm starting to. I just need to remember that I can never take him seriously...
  • me and dave get on great, its just a little act...as there is no femmit to mock

OH WAIT, femmit is on here..just useing a diffrent name..but shhhh its a secret
  • w0w
    s0 many mem0ries
    first i have t0 say:
    i remember when i had to g0 dr0p 0ff my 0lder sisters [with my m0m] s0 they c0uld g0 t0 presch00l and daycare and m0m w0uld take me t0 w0rk with her. i remember walking ar0und as, like, a 2 year 0ld in kitty f00tie pajamas in her cubical in a small playpen. s0metimes she w0uld even buy me s0me m&m's. man, i had it made

als0, i remember watching lamch0p ALL THE TIME!
    my sisters 0ften went h0me with their friends in the aftern00n and taped capitan planet and lambch0p f0r me
    lambch0p is pimpin
    i w0uld watch him/her f0r H0URS!
    even if i watched the first 5 minutes f0rever
  • it would be better if it was all flavor flav and wearing a wall clock and yelling out "hey boyee!" cause flavor flav was awesome.
  • Flava used to say (and still does say) "yeah boyie", for some reason I have recently started to say it in everyday life... this scares me... unsure.gif
  • Ok. Remember that friend I told you about? The one with all the issues? Well, her nazi mother found her stash hidden under her bed and now she's getting shipped off to Michigan to live with her grandparents and go to Catholic school. Which really sucks. I wish I could do something to help her. Her grandparents won't care if she smokes or has sex all the time. Her mother really doesn't seem to care much, though. I'm saddened. sad.gif