In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• spiders don't freak me out either.

Lady bugs do. I hate them so much. Michigan gets a lot of them.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 19 2006, 09:30 PM)
    Lady bugs do.  I hate them so much.  Michigan gets a lot of them.

I remember this one year when Toronto had massive amounts of Ladybugs... it was freaky to see ladybugs in packs...
  • I'll completely admit: I'm terrified to pieces of Daddy Long Legs. I don't mind spiders, but those things are effing creepy.
  • oooo, they are! I don't like them either. I think it has something to do with those long, skinny legs. AND when one was cut off at some point, you can tell because that leg is like 5 inches longer than the other!!!! EWWW!
  • oh my gosh... I am freaked of like every insect...

We have these "silver fish"... I'm not sure if its the technical term... they have lots of legs and come out of drains sometimes.... but they are super grosss... I haven't seen one in a while... I'm lucky...

You know what that means.... I'll see one tommorow and scream like I always do. I scream soooo girlishly when something freaks me out... its soooo high pitched tooo it always surprises me that my voice can come out in that frequency.

oh ya daddy long legs... now those are just gross
  • silver fish are disgusting. yuck. We call them "ear wigs" in Michigan for some odd reason . . . . or maybe it's the people I know . . . oh well.

but they are rather icky. I don't like bugs.

but I don't mind spiders. But they're not bugs.
  • ear wigs are different from silver fish...
  • Ear wigs? omg... there is another insect that we call ear wigs... they are brown and distgusting and look like they have pincers... and they say they creep into your ears and leave eggs...

possibly one of the most horrifying of the normal everyday insects.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jan 20 2006, 10:28 PM)
    Ear wigs? omg... there is another insect that we call ear wigs... they are brown and distgusting and look like they have pincers... and they say they creep into your ears and leave eggs...

possibly one of the most horrifying of the normal everyday insects.

hahaha, that's what I'm talking about! I believe they're the same thing, in Michigan at least.

the only insects I really like are dragonflies and butterflies. But who doesn't like those? They're beautiful.
  • oooowww im goint to watch red eye. mmmm.... cillian murphy!
  • blink.gif

I need to rent that this weekend! I haven't seen it yet . . .
  • I've been watching Velvet Goldmine. I really hate Jonathan Rhys-Meyers in the character he plays, but I love him too. It's so tangled...
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 20 2006, 10:36 PM)
    the only insects I really like are dragonflies and butterflies.  But who doesn't like those?  They're beautiful.

When you go fishing dragonflies can be horrifying... i mean when the light on you and you don't know what they are...

Random fishing story:
    My younger sister fell into the lake and was hanging up some of her wet clothes on a branch... she was sitting down on the bank... I saw a snake coming straight for her... I started screaming! And she got out of its path just in time. They don't have poisonous snakes in Canada, do they?!
  • Oh goodness, when dragonflies go zooming by your head, they're very frightening and I always flail in that "what the hell is going on?!" way.
  • Hahaha. Ok. Every day in Government class, we have this football, and this is our teacher's first year of teaching, so we like to torture him. So, anyway, we have this Nerf football, and whenever his back is turned or he's reading or not paying attention, we throw the football right past one of his ears to someone else in the class. We have a lot of athletes in the class, so we're pretty good at it. He's always so confused. Hahaha.
  • I have no idea why people don't want to be teachers these days... It seems like a nobel enough proffession.
  • Our principal gave a speech to our National Merit Society meeting, and he started crying in the middle when he was telling a motivational story about a van full of pot.

It was mildly entertaining.
  • hahahaha! I would burst out laughing! hahahaha.

Is that like the National Honors Society?

Most of my teachers hate teaching I think, because they don't check any real answers. They just check to see if you got it done.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 21 2006, 04:34 AM)
    Is that like the National Honors Society?

Shoots, that's what I meant (I feel esp dumb since I'm prez...)
  • i was prez of my national honor society