In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• hahahaha, that made my night better!

I'm in NHS, and I really don't like it.
  • in all truth i was not also prez but every other freaking office, since none of the officiers helped out.
  • I'm sorry... Canadian ignorace again... whats an NHS?
  • National Honors Society. If you have a 3.5 GPA or above, then you're in it. You need 20 hours of community service at the end of the school year.

honestly, it sucks. I don't mind doing community service, but it's sooooo stupid!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jan 20 2006, 11:15 PM)
    I'm sorry... Canadian ignorace again... whats an NHS?

QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Jan 20 2006, 11:08 PM)
    i was prez of my national honor society
  • ya... sorry but i didn't know exactly what a National Honor Society was... thanks for clearing it up..

Goodnigt All!
  • hahaha, my friend heather is so drunk right now! It's so amusing.

She was rapping, and now she burnt her finger making tacos. But she wants to tell everyone that she burnt herself on a Harley (because it's one of those sweet burn scars, the kind I never get.)

hahahahaha.

and now she just told me that it's 2 minutes to twelve, and it's 12:51 here. hahaha

she's amazing.
  • what the quack?!? when did jade out post me?!? first you steal my man, then you de-throne me from my 3rd highest poster status...
  • Jade posts alot... biggrin.gif
  • hahaha, sorry darbie.

I just have lots to say tonight.

and I can't help that Dave likes me.

*runs in terror*
  • wow, today is the first day i have ever woken up to find no new posts since i had gone to sleep...
  • really? Wow. I always come on here and it's like Christmas . . . kind of.
  • it's like christmas but without the presents...
  • I think one of the best parts of Xmas is ripping the wrapping off presents. It's so violently happy.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 21 2006, 12:23 PM)
    I think one of the best parts of Xmas is ripping the wrapping off presents.  It's so violently happy.

I never ripped to wrapping paper off my presents, unless someone taped it up ridiculously. Other than that, I kind of open my presents neatly, even when I was little.

It amuses me to see everyone else freak out and rip the paper like they want to eat it. biggrin.gif
  • I think I know where Johnny Depp got his costume inspiration from for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

• Speeking of jonny depp...
    Im not really a pirates of carribean fan... but I dont seem to remember this scene...
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Jan 21 2006, 02:47 PM)
    Speeking of jonny depp...
    Im not really a pirates of carribean fan... but I dont seem to remember this scene...

hahahahahahaha, me neither.

hahaha
  • Hahaha. My friend has that as her av on livejournal and it cracks me up every time. I'm so immature it hurts a tad.
  • Darbie's going to like this.

I'm starting to like The Strokes!

I was watching someone and his band practice and they were playing Last Nite. I liked it! I decided to listen to some of The Strokes other stuff, and I like that too. I think I'm going to buy an album, or all three. biggrin.gif