In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• i can relate, it makes me want to cry a bit. the hey boyee thing, not the michigan thing.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 17 2006, 06:55 PM)
    i can relate, it makes me want to cry a bit. the hey boyee thing, not the michigan thing.

That's sweet. (No pun intended, sorry.) But I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about. The boyee thing? huh.gif
  • like how flavor flav says"hey boyee!" hes so cool!
  • do i have to tell you again? Flava says "yeah boyee!"... geeze louise...
  • i cant believe ive been living a lie. now i dont think ill ever see flava the same way again.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 17 2006, 07:13 PM)
    like how flavor flav says"hey boyee!" hes so cool!

What is Flavor Flav? I thought you made that up and it was canadian slang for something, so I just ignored it...
    that is a falva flav
  • hahahaha he is so cracked out I love it. He was hilarious on the Surreal Life.
  • AW HELL! no you didnt! i respect youso much now.
  • you respect me??? wowies that doesn't happen often
  • HAAAAHAAHAHAHAHA! laugh.gif OW.
  • its a tremendous privalege to garner my respect.
  • I want to hear some of his stuff. I'm guessing he's a rap artist?
  • Public enemy mp3s thats flavas group... im not sure if the mp3s work
  • hey whats with calling it the tdot? what is that? its only marginaly clever. i dont like the maple leafs!
  • I'm a fan of his show.

It is NAUSEATING. He has a bunch of women fight to date him. It's like the Bachelor, except the roses are clocks, and the prize at the end looks like this:

• QUOTE (Felster @ Jan 17 2006, 08:12 PM)
    Public enemy mp3s  thats flavas group... im not sure if the mp3s work

They don't. I'll look it up on Yahoo music, which I must say is vastly overrated.
  • i call it the t-dot b/c its the only place (dot i guess...) that i wanna be... and suck it, the leafs will someday rule the world as kings
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Jan 17 2006, 08:14 PM)
    I'm a fan of his show.

It is NAUSEATING.  He has a bunch of women fight to date him.  It's like the Bachelor, except the roses are clocks, and the prize at the end looks like this:

Eww. I never understood how some people could consider that to be attractive. Kind of like how chinese women used to mutilate their feet to make them look smaller, and african women used to put rings on their necks to make their necks look longer, and they add a ring for every year, I think, from the time they enter into womanhood. I guess it's a coming of age thing, but it messes up the ligaments and muscles in your neck to the point where it can't hold your head up on it's own.
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Jan 17 2006, 08:17 PM)
    i call it the t-dot b/c its the only place (dot i guess...) that i wanna be... and suck it, the leafs will someday rule the world as kings

Ooooh. Shouldn't have said that. You don't want to get him started...