In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• JEEZ! How the heck does one jump that high?!
  • There is a hidden set of trampolenes in his sneakers maybe. laugh.gif
  • wow amazing!!! damn he must like super powers or something that or kick ass shoes.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 22 2006, 10:07 PM)
    There is a hidden set of trampolenes in his sneakers maybe. laugh.gif

COOL!
    I want me a pair.
    JEEZ! How the heck does one jump that high?!

ONLY with the prowness of a hungry lion and the leaping qualities of a jumping bullfrog and the muscles of a seething minx...
  • I want rocket boots
    I want rocket boots

me too. me too.
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Jun 23 2006, 02:37 AM)
    me too. me too.

i too would like rocket boots...and maybe a matching hoodie
  • I'm still waterlogged from midnight swimming.
  • did he miss in the end?!!!!!!!!!
  • I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!!!!! I AM NOW A CERTIFIED G2 CANADIAN DRIVER!!!

took me freckin long enough...

actually, the new driving instructor that I had told me that the first driving instructor i had was freakin ripping me off and not teaching me the right stuff

I feel soo happy. I feel like im not a retarded loser and I feel like my dad (who taught all of my aunts and uncles to drive when they came to canada) can be PROUD!!!!!

biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Jun 23 2006, 03:12 PM)
    I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!!!!! I AM NOW A CERTIFIED G2 CANADIAN DRIVER!!!

actually, the new driving instructor that I had told me that the first driving instructor i had was freakin ripping me off and not teaching me the right stuff

I feel soo happy. I feel like im not a retarded loser and I feel like my dad (who taught all of my aunts and uncles to drive when they came to canada) can be PROUD!!!!!

biggrin.gif

Congrats! I got my license last month. I totally understand the elation. Just go driving now with no real intent or purpose. Just blast some music and drive. It's so relaxing and you can find the coolest places (I found a "house of goulash" once).
  • Im on my way to find my neighbourhood house of goulash now!!

actually, my parents have the car right now, but that seems like great advice. tongue.gif
  • Hey congrats! That's great felster! I have to wait like four years 'till I get my license lol
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Jun 23 2006, 03:49 PM)
    Im on my way to find my neighbourhood house of goulash now!!

actually, my parents have the car right now, but that seems like great advice. tongue.gif

Houses of Goulash are supremely underrated. biggrin.gif

Congrats again darling!
  • YAY ON YOUR g2ness!

haha w00t!
    come pick me up from work and lets goo cruuisinnnnggg
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Jun 23 2006, 11:12 AM)

Woot woot! Congrats! I have no idea what "G2" is, but it sounds useful. smile.gif
  • G2 just means i can drive with no adult in the car... and thus pick up hoes as Andu pointed out tongue.gif

thankies on the congrats yall!
  • Apparently there is no curve in my neck, and there should be. Or so says my chiro. Hmm.

Also, undecided as to whether or not I'm going up to MA tomorrow. I really want to go...'cause I really want to visit NoHo...and I REALLY want to see Morningwood, Rock Kills Kid, and the Lashes.....'course, my parents don't know that my main reason for going is another concert, haha....I conveniently forgot to mention that part....

Also, I could probably go back to ShopRite to work, even this late in the summer, and I really should. I need the money, 'cause I don't want to dip into my savings anymore and I could use the extra $500 I'd get to buy a new camera. Buuuut....do I really want to go back? No. Not really. So, yeah, still undecided. And that's dumb, 'cause after this weekend....well, there's really no point. TELL ME WHAT TO DO!
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Jun 23 2006, 08:12 AM)

biggrin.gif

Fel! I'm so happy for you! Welcome to the world or road rage. tongue.gif